Chapter 35 - Lasting Happiness

FYI: I love comments. So comment all y'all want. I read all of them and it's my favorite part because y'all are funny. I MEAN IT. LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!!

——————————————————————————

Janet
"Janet. Babygirl." I felt my body shake. I opened my eyes and was met with Toni's face. She was smiling at me.

"Hey. When did I fall asleep?"

"A few hours ago."

"Mmmmm." I sat up and stretched. "I feel a lot better."

"Good. I hate to see you sad."

"Me too. It's just knowing that they aren't going to prosecute Kamaal, really hurt me." 

"I know. Fuck him thiugh. He's going to burn in hell."

"I hope so." I laid on her chest. "I'm just happy I got that off my chest. I feel much better. Granted, I'm still mad at Kamaal but the good thing is....I wanna fuck so bad."

"Good. But we'll have time for that later. Right now we have to get you ready for your next meeting with the label." I jumped up on the bed.

"Oh yeah. I'm so excited." She stood up.

"Then come on." I jumped into her arms. "You big baby." I kissed her deeply. She wasn't going to expect me to get all the pain off my shoulders and not get what I want. And what do I want? Dick. "I know what you're doing."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"And what am I doing?" I kissed her neck.

"Trying to seduce me." I licked her ear.

"Is it working?"

"No." I felt her dick hit my ass.

"Oh I think it is."

"Come on mamas. We have to get ready."

"Mmmmm. I know." I kissed her chin.

"Baby."

"Daddy."

"Uhh Uhh. You are not about to suck me in." She tried to lay me on the bed and move away but my legs were wrapped tightly around her waist. "Janet, move your legs."

"See if I couldn't feel my legs, you'd be able to move them however you wanted but that's not the case is it?" She rolled her eyes and leaned down to my face.

"Stop asking for it because I'll give it to you." I bit my lip.
"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"Well give it to me."

"Nope." She moved my legs and walked away.

"You're right. I mean maybe you can no longer handle all of this." She turned around.

"What."

"Yeah. I am thirty two. I've had years of experience. It's not unnatural for you to feel intimidated." I stood up and headed to the bathroom but my body was pushed back onto the bed.

"Don't play with me. You're making me mad."

"That's what happens when insecurities are shown. It's okay baby. I'm here for you." She put her hand on my neck. I had to keep myself from laughing.

"Little girl, don't play with me. I'm warning you."

"Ohhh scary." Her grip tightened. I knew that would get her to give me what I wanted.