Chapter 24 - Addiction

Janet
So I'm officially two months pregnant and that joke of a human, Jada is almost four months. She ended up getting out of jail due to some dumb hormonal excuse and she agreed to go to therapy. What type of justice system is this?

But anyway, I'm two months and we will be learning the gender soon. I'm so excited to find out. Toni doesn't want to know but I do because I like being prepared. We're still in the process of her realizing I'm right, because I am.

Anyway, we are on fall break for thanksgiving and stuff, so we've been in the house mostly. "Shit! Harder!"

"Damn, mamas! Your pussy get fatter?" We had decided to go through things in the garage but Toni had on grey sweatpants today. I was currently against the car.

"Daddy! Fuck!" I scratched at her back and arms as she sucked on my neck. Although, that didn't quiet the moaning and groaning she was doing. She was even growling a little.

"Mmmm."

"Yes! Yes, baby! Give it to me!" She held me tighter and went even harder. She pulled away from my neck.

"I'm close mamas! I'm gone nut all in this pussy!"

"Yes, Daddy! Cum in me!" She dug deeper and before I knew it, we were cumming. Her head fell on my chest as I laid back against the car door.

"Fuck." She said breathlessly. "That was so good, baby." She looked up and kissed me.

"I love you."

"I love you too." We caught our breath and I moved my hair out of my face.

"What were we doing?" She looked around.

"Ummm, the gardening stuff."

"That's right." She stood me up and I pulled my dress down while she fixed her pants. I walked over to the table. "So umm, where do we put these?"

"How about we put them by the door?"

"That's where we're going to put our umbrellas and raincoats."

"Okay." She looked around. "I'm guessing a shelf is out." I looked at her.

"You guess?" I wasn't wearing heels today so my head only reached the bottom of her chest.

"Sorry. How about we put them next to the cabinet?"

"That'll work. We keep the yard equipment there anyway." I carried the stuff and put them on the table next to the yard stuff. "Okay. What else?"

"I think that was it. We did everything else."

"Cool. Then I'll go shower and start dinner." She came and grabbed my waist.

"You want me to come?" I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I would love that." She started kissing me as she slapped and played with my ass. It had gotten bigger in the last couple months. In fact, I had gained a lot of weight anyway. I don't know how that happened though.

We were deep into the kiss. I needed air but I didn't want to pull away. I guess Toni needed air too because she pulled away but kept her hands on my butt.
"Damn, girl."

"What?" I smiled.

"I can never get enough of you." She lifted my dress and slapped my naked ass. It's a good thing I didn't wear underwear. She continued to play with it.

"I wouldn't want you too." I connected our lips again. I felt her hand move and she started fingering me from behind. She sucked harder on my tongue. She so addictive, I just have to have her all the time.