Chapter 34 - Successes and Defeats

*FYI: Leave comments, because they're my favorite part. Be as honest and open. Comment wherever you have one. I read all of them.*

——————————————————————————

Janet
"Mmmm, shit." She put her hand on my head. "Fuck."

"You like that?"

"Yeah. Keep going." So we were in New York for my meeting with the record people. Despite everything that happened, I wanted to keep going with my life. That means every part. "Shit."

"Let me hear you, daddy." So we were on our way to the meeting but Toni got excited because of the jeans I had on. We were in the back of the limo the label sent and her dick got hard. I, being the lovely woman I am, decided to handle it.

"Take that shit, baby." I slapped her dick against my mouth and tongue before deepthroating her again. My hands were on her thighs as I sucked her harder. Her grip on my hair tightened and her dick throbbed in my mouth, signaling that she was getting close to cumming. "Fuck!"

She grabbed both sides of my head and thrusted down my throat. Spit ran down her dick and over my mouth as she went even deeper. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt my pussy throb like crazy. Pleasing her always got me off. There's nothing like sucking a big dick.

"I'm close baby girl." I took her out of my mouth and waited for her to cum on my face. I didn't have on bottoms so I rubbed my clit while she jerked herself off. "Shit! Fuck!" Ropes of cum hit my mouth and tongue.

"Mmmm." I came hard as she came repeatedly. I licked and swallowed all of her cum. She snatched me up by my neck and smashed her lips against mine. Her tongue entered my mouth as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"You're so sexy, mamas."

"You're sexy, daddy." She rubbed her finger through my folds and stuck it in her mouth.

"Mmm. So sweet."  I pecked her lips again before getting up.

"Thanks." I got my cleansing wipes and cleaned myself. I handed some to Toni so she could clean herself and put my clothes back on.

"So, how about after the meeting we have some us time. We can light some candles, run a bath, and get some room service."

"Actually, umm...I was thinking of umm...just going out. Maybe shopping." She looked at me weird.

"You hate shopping."

"Yeah..well...uhhh... I'm just feeling it."

"Well then, we can do something after."

"You know..I might be tired."

"Janet, what's going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, this last week you've been very out of it. You continuously touch me and suck me off but you won't let me touch you. Baby if there's something going on or you're feeling something then you can tell me." The car stopped and the driver opened the door.

"We're here, Ms. Jackson." I got out and went inside.

"Janet Jackson for Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis."

"Yes, of course. One second." She went and checked something.

"Janet, talk to me." said Toni.

"I can take you there no Ms. Jackson."

"Thank you." I followed behind the receptionist to a conference room. When I walked in, everyone stood.

"Well if it isn't Ms. Jackson if you nasty." The CEO shook my hand.