♡︎Narrator♡︎ "stay with me forever"

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; I want you - Mitski
2 : 20 ——◦———— 3 : 30

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯                                                           

Narrator was of course shattered after hearing the news report about your plane crash earlier that day, he refused to talk to anyone or look at any social media completely isolating himself.

Meanwhile Eddie and Gabby were watching the afternoon news to see if there was any updates on the horrific accident you had been caught up in, you had been traveling back home after spending some time away in another part of the world when your plane had malfunctioned and crashed, the rescue team were certain that everyone involved had passed.

That was until they heard a shaky cry for help, it was loud enough for them to investigate and sure enough they found you amongst the remains of the plane covered in muck and injuries. They weren't fatal injuries but they still needed to be checked out, you were taken to the hospital immediately to get the proper care you needed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┊ ┊ ┊┊┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊✦ ' ੈ˚
┊ ┊'✫. ┊
┊⊹☪︎ ⋆. ┊. ˚
┊ ˚✩ˊ
✧ˎˊ。

Breaking news
"A survivor has been found in the wreckage from the heartbreaking accident earlier today, their name has not been released as of yet but family and friends are being notified. Stay tuned for more on this event later."

Eddie and Gabby tried to remain positive considering whether the survivor could've been you or someone else. Gabby's phone began ringing, she picked it up almost instantly answering just to hear Y/N's parents "Gabby they're alive! They survived!!" They said overjoyed, a tear of happiness trickled down Gabby's cheek as she smiled at Eddie nodding to signal that you really were alive.

After a brief chat with your parents Gabby started to get her things together to leave Eddie following close behind, they headed over to Narrator's house and knocked on the door to be met with a red sore eyed man sniffling every few seconds.

Eddie brought Narrator in for a comforting hug as Gabby told him the news, Narrator looked up at Gabby his gaze full of hope that she wasn't lying seeing her smile sealed the information he was given. He went back inside to go change and compose himself as best he could, before they left for the hospital you were situated at.

When they arrived Narrator walked over to the front desk "hello sir, how may I be of service today?" The receptionist questioned "we're here to see Y/N Y/L/N" he said calmly "ah yes they arrived earlier today, can I ask your relationship with this patient?" She said with a warm smile "I'm their boyfriend and these are two of her friends" Narrator responded "alright, they should be on the second floor room 28" she informed the trio.

They headed to the second floor after thanking the receptionist, they found your room after about 5 minutes of looking around. Narrator gently opened the door calling out your name "is that you sweetheart?" You said softly still suffering from the injuries you sustained, Narrator walked in the room and his gaze fell upon you resting on a hospital bed in one of their gowns.

He made his way over to you leaning in for a hug and being as careful as he possibly could've been "I thought I had lost you" he croaked out causing a warm smile to spread across your face "you can't get rid of me that easy" you said in response with a little laugh "please just stay with me forever, I can't risk losing you again" the pain in his voice was clear as day "I will, I promise love" you said calming his nerves, the two of you remained together until you were released from the hospital.

_______________________
Hi darlings I hope this story is alright considering how long I've been without writing, I'm not sure how I feel about it but hopefully I'll get better again. I was also thinking of starting an Eddie Munson (+maybe Joseph Quinn) imagines/oneshots book, let me know what you thought of this tho please.
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃🍉