♡︎Juicy♡︎ "I love you"

It was a gloomy afternoon full of rain, dark clouds covering the sky. The somewhat calming sound of the pitter patter of rain on your umbrella could be heard as you walked back home to see your boyfriend Gaege, your day hadn't been the best so you weren't in such a good mood.

You closed the umbrella and shook it before you went inside, Gaege was in his recording room making videos with the boys. Little pellets of rain hit the windows as you flung yourself onto the sofa grabbing the tv remote and flipping through channels to find something to watch. After about half an hour Gaege finally finished recording with the boys and had come out of the room to see you "hey baby, you alright?" He questioned in a concerned tone "not really..." you replied "was it work sucking ass again?" he asked, you nodded your head as he sat next to you engulfing you in a side hug then pulling your body on top of his so you were laying on top of him.

"I just can't seem to do anything right" you said "cmon what're ya doin" all of a sudden you heard your boyfriends Italian accent which made you look up at him and giggle "you're one of the most incredible people I know sweetheart"

A smile appeared on your face as Gaege planted a small kiss on your forehead "I love you too much for you to be negative about yourself, okay?" He said and you nodded holding onto him tightly.

A few hours later you and Gaege had fallen asleep together, when morning came around you woke up just staring at your boyfriend peacefully sleeping. You booped his nose and laid your head on his chest smiling thinking of what you guys could do today.

Gaege woke up a minute or so later and started playing with your hair "morning" you said sleepily he chuckled and replied "morning sleepyhead" you over dramatically gasped at the nickname "I will have you know Sir that I was awake before you" you both burst out into laughter and spent the day cuddling on the sofa with ice cream watching movies.