♡︎Ree kid♡︎ "this is my pizza roll"

Today was the day, you finally get to record a video with your boyfriend and his friends. You and Ree kid had been together for a few months now and it was great, you always had such fun together whether it was running through waves crashing on a beach or trying to bake a cake for his little brother's birthday.

Eager to start recording you hopped onto discord and waited a minute or two before joining the call, you could hear laughter coming from all the contacts in the call "Y/N you're finally here" Ree kid said happiness clear in his voice.

"Hi..." you mumbled out as your shyness got the better of you "hello there" a deep voice spoke up, the boys introduced themselves as you all got onto vr chat.

After discussing skits and jokes to add in you guys started recording "Ree kid, who's this?" Mully gestured to your baby purple brush avatar "this is my pizza roll" Ree kid said jokingly, all of a sudden you burst out into a fit of laughter mainly because you didn't expect him to call you a pizza roll and soon enough the rest of the boys had started laughing with you.

A few more skits later and you were almost done, you'd had so much fun meeting all of the boys that you really wanted to hangout with them longer but you couldn't.

Gaege and you stood on a large stone archway shouting down at Eddie, Narrator, Josh, Mully and Ree kid "I'm finna do it bro" Gaege shouted "nobody understands the pressure of being a baby brush" you shouted while the others laughed their asses off "we're sick and tired of waking up and saying GOO GOO GAA GAA" you both shouted before jumping into the virtual water.

Before the guys left the discord call they asked if you wanted to join them to record again some time soon to which you agreed to, they then left the call which also left you talking with your boyfriend "I had so much fun today" you said happily "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Y/N" Ree kid replied "thanks for letting me record with you guys" you said, the two of you then said your goodbyes promising to talk later that day.

You headed downstairs and outside to your back garden making your way to the swing set, you put your earbuds in and vibed to some music while thinking about how you got so lucky. Little did you know Ree kid was experiencing similar thoughts as he grabbed some pizza rolls and headed back to his room.

——————————————
(•́•̀)♡︎
Hiya my lovelies, tysm for 9k reads. I feel like this chapter was too short so I'm gonna make the next one longer, I hope you have a great day/night ♡︎ also here (•́•̀)⊃🎃

P.s. the next chapter will be a part two, but for which oneshot???? 🤔