♡︎Ree kid♡︎ "I like you too"

Flashes of lightning illuminated the cozy bedroom every now and again, your torso shot upright. You were coughing and spluttering practically choking as you tried to breathe like a normal person would, once you could breathe properly again you slowly got out of your warm bed turning the bedside lamp on so that you wouldn't bump into anything.

As you opened your bedroom door you were met with a moonlit corridor leading to the living room, you tiptoed past mully, Josh and Eddie's bedrooms into the living room. The moonlight shone against you highlighting your features as you made your way up the stairs to the next level of the building, you entered the kitchen to see Narrator drinking a glass of water "h-hi Narrator.." you mumbled out, to be honest you still weren't really used to living with the boys yet which is why you spent most of your time with your older brother Eddie and his girlfriend Gabby. Narrator noticed your nervous demeanour, he smiled before replying "hi Y/N what are you doing up?" He questioned "I could ask you the same thing" you said slightly more comfortable "but really, I had... a bad dream.." you whispered, Narrator's expression softened once you told him about your nightmare "ummm... do you know where ree kid's room is?" You asked hoping that didn't sound weird.

"I do, it's just over there next to mine" he pointed out the room to you, you thanked him with a hug before going over to ree kid's room and gently knocking on the door. Ree kid opened the door yawning and rubbing his eyes "what is it?" He said groggily before he noticed it was you in front of him "hey.. would it be okay if I stayed in your room with you tonight, I know it's super random and probably really weird- I shouldn't have asked" you continued rambling on stopping as you felt ree kid tap your head "it's alright with me" he said smiling, relief hit you like a train as ree kid let you into his room.

He sat down on his bed patting a space next to him, your cheeks dusted a shade of pink as you sat down next to him "do you mind me asking why you wanted to stay in my room?" He asked "well I kinda had a bad dream and I don't really know the other guys too well yet, plus that'd just be weird" you shivered at the thought before jumping at the sound of thunder.

Ree kid held you in a comfy embrace, you looked up at him smiling softly as he stared into your beautiful eyes. Your faces were only inches apart, you both leaned in sharing a short but sweet kiss. The two of you were now redder than strawberries "I really like you Y/N" ree kid confessed "I like you too" you said softly, smiles appeared on both yours and ree kid's faces.

You were brought into another cozy embrace this time you were laying down with the boy you love, you slowly fell asleep to the sound of his soft snores whispering "I love you" before falling into dreamland.

——————————————
(•́•̀)♡︎
Hello there gorgeous, I don't know if this is any good but I think this might be the only oneshot of Ree kid that I'll do, anyways I hope you have a great day/night ♡︎