♡︎Joshdubs♡︎ "my baby"

Cool air blew a few strands of your hair about as you tucked them behind your ears you looked at your boyfriend Josh and smiled softly, you then looked out the windscreen of the car staring at all the buildings, cafes, ice cream shops, pubs and restaurants on the street leading to one of the places you loved the most. The beautiful, warm, sandy beach.

You hadn't realized until Josh taped your shoulder that you were daydreaming, you broke out of your trance looking at his smiling face "we're here" he said watching you look around at the golden sand and the deep blue ocean listening to the waves crashing against the shore "you're too adorable" Josh said chuckling as he got out of the car walking round to the back of the car opening the boot grabbing a bucket and blanket for you to sit on.

After you hopped out of the car the both of you headed down to the beach, once you arrived Josh laid the blanket on the sand and sat down setting the bucket down beside him as he watched you walk over to the sea excitedly letting the waves gently hit your feet feeling the breeze flow through your hair, Josh thought you looked like an angel at that moment in time.

A minute or so later of just enjoying how the salty water felt colliding with your legs you headed back to where Josh was to grab the bucket which was placed next to him when you noticed he was on a video chat with the guys, they all said hello to you and in return you waved back grabbing the plastic bucket "what are you doing Y/N?" Mully questioned in his usual cheery tone "I'm gonna go look for seashells mull" you said smiling widely.

After finding a few seashells you went back to Josh and sat on the blanket, you two talked to the boys a bit more before you asked your boyfriend if he wanted to go looking for crabs with you "I'd love to baby" you both said goodbye to the gang then left the video chat to go rock pooling.

Half an hour later Josh gasped as he knelt down looking at a baby crab, you spun around to see your boyfriend fawning over a small crab "aww it's so cute!" You squealed kneeling down to get a closer look at the little crab "it's my baby" Josh said happily "but I thought I was your baby" you said sadly with puppy dog eyes, Josh looked at you and chuckled "of course you're my baby silly, this is just my crab baby" he said with a smile.

Your smile reappeared as you hugged Josh, you both stood up and walked back to your blanket then packed everything up putting it in the boot of the car and walking hand in hand to one of the ice cream stores. You laid your head on Josh's shoulder still walking "I love you" you said softly, he kissed your head and responded "I love you too Y/N"