♡︎Your Narrator♡︎ "help please?"

Cherry blossoms fell around your sitting form, you were reading one of your favourite books on the field area in the college you were attending when someone approached you. You looked up at him, he was quite tall which would've been more intimidating if he didn't have such a sweet smile "umm can I help you?" You questioned the person in front of you "oh I'm sorry, my name is Grant and I was wondering if you could help me with something" he replied slowly sitting down with you.

Narrator got out an assignment of his for you to look at "one of my friends told me you were quite good with this subject so I was hoping you'd be able to explain it to me or maybe help me complete it" you took a glance at the assignment and smiled softly, being the helpful person you were you decided to help Narrator "I'd be happy to help, by the way my name is Y/N" you said cheerfully closing your book.

His smile widened "thank you so much" he said as you got to work on finishing up his assignment, you gave him a few tips and explained what he was struggling with, once you had finished you hung out together for a little while until he had to go hand in the assignment. Before you both parted ways you exchanged phone numbers so you could keep in touch with each other.

♡︎time skip brought to you by the no no square♡︎

It had been a few months since you and Narrator first met but you've both become particularly close with each other. Right now Narrator was just playing on vr with Eddie, mully, josh and juicy "I really like her but I don't wanna ruin the friendship we have" Narrator said to his friends "look dawg, if you really like her and you think she might like you back then go for it" Eddie replied "Eddies right bro, from what you've told us about her I think you should" josh encouraged the other friends agreed "alright, I'll ask her" the boys cheered and then burst out into laughter.

After a day or two had passed you were sat down leaning against the cherry blossom tree finishing up some work for one of your classes when Narrator came up to you and sat down, he gave you a sheet of paper with some writing on it. You looked at him in utter confusion until he spoke "please read it" you did as he asked the note/letter was so sweet it read "to the sweetest person I know, we've known each other for a few months but it already feels like I've known you since forever and I know there's a chance you won't feel the same way but I do however I want you to know that I really like you, will you be mine?" After reading the letter you engulfed Narrator in a tight hug "of course I'll be Yours" you confirmed smiling brightly as you kissed him on the cheek.

Narrator smiled with a slight hue of pink dusting his cheeks. Later on that day when Narrator was in vr with his friends he told them what happened and they cheered yet again.

——————————————
(•́•̀)♡︎
Hello again my lovelies, I'm not so sure if this oneshot is good or not but I might make a second part for it since it was a little short but I hope you enjoyed it goodbye for now ♡︎