♡︎mully♡︎ "I caught one!"

Rustling of trees could be heard all around, light illuminated the inside of the tent you and your boyfriend mully were in as he unzipped the zipper to the entrance of the tent. You yawned slowly sitting up and looking out at the lake when your nose picked up the smell of breakfast, Josh and Narrator had started to make food for everyone.

Shuffling out of the tent you were greeted by your sleepy friends yawning and rubbing their eyes, you moved to sit next to mully as he pulled you close to him wrapping one of his arms around your waist.

"Dawg it's way too early to be awake right now" Eddie grumbled making some of the boys chuckle "yeah it's early but I wanna get started" you said full of excitement "it's all she's been talking about for the past few days" mully said with a yawn followed by a soft smile "as the saying goes Eddie, the early bird catches the worm" Josh said the boys started laughing meanwhile you were grabbing the fishing poles you all had brought with you and setting some of them up, Gaege came over to help you.

Once you two were finished you both went back to eat the food Narrator and Josh had made before you started to fish. The day was full of waiting for a fish to take the bate and bite onto the hook, complaining about how long it's taking, little celebrations whenever someone caught something and quite a bit of laughter.

It had been almost an hour of waiting for a catch when you felt a little tug on your rod, you gasped and started reeling in what you had caught "guys I caught one!" The boys watched you with smiles on their faces as you showed them the fish you had caught, they congratulated you and the day went on.

Once noon came around and the sun was setting you scooted closer to mully after packing everything up and gently laying your head on his shoulder "thank you for coming with me mull" he smiled resting his head against yours "no problem babe, I had a lot of fun" and with that you both watched the sun set before heading back to the tent to get some rest.

——————————————
(•́•̀)♡︎
Hi my lovelies, I have absolutely no knowledge about fishing so I'm sorry for that monstrosity but anyways I hope you have a good day/night ♡︎