♡︎Narrator♡︎ "don't leave me, not now..."

Basic overview:
You were involved in a plane crash which sadly kills all the passengers, the last person you talk to before you crash is Narrator.

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦ; train wreck - James Arthur
2 : 20 ——◦———— 3 : 30

ᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

The morning sunlight beamed through the windows of the plane you were currently on, you were actually coming home from a business trip and you couldn't wait to see all your friends and your boyfriend.

Oh how you missed his comforting bear hugs and his sweet little smile 'I can't wait to see you' you thought to yourself as if he could've heard you say that, you looked out the window to see a beautiful sunrise.

You then laid your head against your seat closing your eyes just to imagine all the conversations you could have with Grant when you eventually got home.

The voice of the pilot broke your train of thought, at first you assumed it was just to let the passengers know how much longer the plane ride would be. Oh boy were you wrong.

Narrator's POV

I couldn't wait to see Y/N after all it has been almost half a week since I've seen her, I have no idea how people in long distance relationships can handle not being able to see each other in person.

Maybe when she gets home I'll ask her if I can go with her next time, I wonder how she's doing considering she's never really enjoyed traveling by plane.

Y/N's POV

After listening to the panicked captain ramble on about our current situation I got my phone out to talk to Grant, yeah it was a stupid choice but I wanted to make sure he was okay instead of worrying about myself and the plane that was nosediving to our potential end.

Both the engines had somehow failed mid flight.

Right as you sent the last message the impact finally hit you, you couldn't scream let alone move you were just frozen

Narrator's POV

"No.. I can't loose you, you're my whole world and so much more" I mumbled as a tear fell from my eye slowly rolling down my face. I checked the news channel on the Tv the tears still pouring out as I looked upon the footage caught of the plane crashing, in that moment I couldn't feel anything it was as if my heart had stopped right then and there and refused to start again.

My throat became dry as I cried, letting it all out. I screamed as loudly as my voice would let me in a sense of disbelief, after that I completely broke down and just knowing that Y/N wasn't with me to comfort me caused my heart even more pain.

"No, I can't live without you... come back home... please"

Sorry it's a bit short but I haven't been updating because of school, it's been incredibly difficult and stressful but it's a somewhat interesting little story. I'll most likely make an authors note to explain the situation but until then thank you so much for 34k reads🥺, I really do appreciate you all 😘💗