♡︎juicy♡︎ "you're the best!"

Music filled the artificially lit room drowning out the sound of rain knocking against the window, you and your daughter were watching my little pony equestria girls movies. More specifically you were currently watching the legend of everfree one, the villains song started and you pretended to be the villain as you and your daughter both got up.

Your daughter D/N pretended to be one of the equestria girls as you both danced around singing along to the song, you picked your daughter up both of you bursting out into giggle fits as you sat down on the rug between the sofa and the TV with D/N sat in your lap.

Unbeknownst to you and D/N your boyfriend Gaege had been watching you the whole time, he had finished recording another video with the boys and came to see what you two were doing. Gaege leant against the door frame quietly watching you and your daughter watching the movie with a look of adoration as he got his phone out once another song started, he recorded the two people he treasured the most in the universe as they danced around the living room singing all the while.

After the song had finished you finally noticed Gaege watching you and your daughter, D/N ran over to him instinctively hugging his legs as soon as he had put his phone back in his pocket. Meanwhile you just stood there with a flushed face watching him interact with your child and hearing him laugh as he picked her up "are you finished with work now daddy?" the little girl asked hope coating her words "I sure am pumpkin" Gaege responded with a grin plastered on his face as he made his way into the kitchen, you snapped out of whatever trance you were in walking to the kitchen to see Gaege making popcorn with D/N "what are you guys doing?" You questioned quirking your head in slight confusion.

"It's family movie night now" Gaege replied listening to the excited gasp from D/N "is it really?!!" she exclaimed watching Gaege nod as her eyes lit up, you smiled watching your daughter jump up and down clearly bursting with happiness. You then went over to your boyfriend giving him a peck on the cheek before going back to the living room to set up another movie.

The pitter patter of small feet running behind you as well as the chuckles of Gaege could be heard, you spun around and almost immediately you were attacked with cuddles from your daughter. You both giggled and sat down on the sofa with Gaege, your daughter sat in between you and your boyfriend cuddling up to her father as you grabbed a fluffy blanket then covered the three of you "mommy, Daddy?" D/N said "yes?" You and Gaege spoke in unison "You're the best!" She said with an ear to ear smile, Gaege and you both laughed together as your daughter cuddled up with both of you before quietly watching the movie.

Later on that night Gaege sent the video of you and D/N singing and dancing around the living room to the boys, they thought it was adorable and they couldn't wait to meet up with the little family again.

——————————————
(•́•̀)♡︎
Hi my lovelies, would you guys want like a part two to this oneshot? If so please let me know, I hope you have a great day/night ♡︎