♡︎Your Narrator♡︎ "baby it's me"

Waving goodbye to your mother as you went back home to your boyfriend Narrator was more difficult than usual as your parents had an argument which made your father storm out of the house to go and see his parents, before you left you told your mother to call you if anything happened when your father returned.

Once you arrived back home instinctively you sat on the sofa legs crossed with your head held in your hands, elbows resting on your legs as a few warm salty tears fell onto your legs, sniffles could be heard as more tears continued to pour out of your once bright and lively orbs. Unbeknownst to you, Narrator was recording a video in vr chat with the boys so you had a little while to cry, you lost track of time and ended up practically bawling your eyes out while laying on the sofa. The reason you were crying so much was because you were slightly afraid of your father when he was angry, when your parents were arguing your mind had been sent into a whirlwind of old memories. The arguments happened now and again so it was nothing you were unfamiliar with however within the many memories spinning around inside your head a few select ones stood out the most.

Narrator had finished recording the video and had opened up the door quietly walking down the stairs of your house and towards you, by now you had sat back up still crying and holding onto a teddy bear that was close enough for you to grab. Tears blocked your vision meaning you didn't notice your boyfriend sitting down next to you, he went to hold you but you instantly tried to push him away looking away from him "baby it's me, please look at me" reluctantly you took a glance at his blurry figure sniffling as he wiped the tears off of your face with the sleeve of his hoodie.

Narrator held his arms open wide for you as you slowly shuffled into his embrace, he gently pulled you onto his lap allowing you to burrow your face into his chest while he played with your soft hair and rubbed your back.

You felt a small kiss on the top of your head causing a little smile to creep onto your face, slowly you looked up at your loving boyfriend as you wiped away the rest of the tears currently staining your flushed cheeks "Hey honey bear?" Narrator said "mhm?" You hummed in response "I have two options for you, we can have extra cuddle time now or you could come record another video with me and the boys. That is if you're up for it" the whirlwind of memories and overflowing emotions started to calm down as a thought popped into your head "can I have both?" You mumbled out still looking up at your boyfriend with slightly puffy eyes, Narrator pondered the request for a moment or two before smiling sweetly "of course you can sweetheart" he said wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him.

Turning your head to the side you saw your boyfriend looking through Disney movies "what was your favorite Disney movie again pumpkin?" He questioned "Oh it's F/D/M" you smiled softly as he started playing the movie grabbing a blanket gently wrapping it around you both.

Once the movie had finished Narrator rested his head atop of yours "do you wanna record that video with the boys now?" He asked as he reached to hold your hand, you grabbed onto his hand "mhm, let's go" both of you got up as he led you to his recording room chuckling at how you still had the fuzzy blanket wrapped around you.

The two of you sat down as Narrator let the boys know you were gonna join in with their video, at least if you and your boyfriend got a few vids ready for his channel then you could spend some more time with him. After the recording was over you heard the ringing of your phone, you quickly went to see who was calling you. It was your mother.

The smile planted on your face fled as you answered the call, your mother was okay she just wanted to make sure you were okay "Mum I'm fine, are you okay?" You questioned her, relief hit you when you heard your mother was okay and that your grandparents were with her. She ended the call just as your boyfriend walked downstairs towards you, engulfing you in a hug with you hugging him back.