♡︎Joshdub♡︎ "psst- lemme in"

11:30pm
The clock on the wall read, you were spending the night at your grandparents house and you were the only person in the house watching Netflix on skype with Josh. His face was displayed on the computer screen which was facing the Tv, your grandparents said they would message you to let you know they were on their way home so what you heard next made you jump.

A few knocks on the front door could be heard over the voices on the Tv, you paused the show getting up to go see who was at the door allowing curiosity to take over your common sense. Slowly you unlocked the door and opened it to see a tall man with strange glasses and long greasy hair, he was quite slim too "hello there" he said, his voice was scratchy and a disturbing smile was placed on his face.

"Umm hi? My grandparents aren't here so I can't help you" you said closing the door and putting the chain on the door, before the door closed you heard the man mutter something. You went back to watching Netflix and talked to Josh about what happened with the strange man, after about 10 or 15 minutes another set of knocks came from the door.

By now Josh had left the call to go to sleep so you really were all by yourself, you got up and walked over to the door now concerned about where your grandparents were, shaking the thought you reached for the door and in an instant someone tried barging into the house. The chain was the only thing stopping the same man from getting inside, he soon realised he couldn't get in the house and tried covering it up with lies.

You stood there frozen in fear, the man left closing the door behind him. Soon you calmed down and left the chain on the door, you went to go get changed into your pyjamas.

Stopping yourself from going down the stairs any further was the unsettling image of the same man speaking through the open letterbox flap on the door "pssst- quick, lemme in" he said eerily, you were extremely disturbed and uncomfortable to the point where you thought you were gonna throw up. You remained out of sight crouching at the top of the stairs as the man started slamming his fist against the door shouting at you to let him in while trying to open the door.

Trying to blink back the tears of fear which threatened to break free and fall down your face you stood up and tiptoed to your room where you had left your phone, you called the police and soon enough they arrived at the door.

The man had obviously given up as he wasn't at the door when the police arrived, the two officers were kind enough to wait with you until your grandparents came home. Once they finally got home the officers explained what had happened and your grandmother pulled you into one of the tightest hugs you'd ever received.

The police never found the tall man, you told Josh what happened in the morning and he was furious at the man at first then he calmed himself down and asked if you wanted to stay with him instead to which you agreed and spent the rest of the day with him.

——————————————
(•́•̀)♡︎
Hello there bootiful, I don't know if I like how this one turned out but imma choose not to worry about it now and enjoy my birthday, but anyways I hope you have a great day/night ♡︎