♡︎Ree kid♡︎ "in your face!"

Finally six whole weeks without the stress of school work or the constant human interaction with classmates, currently you were dragging your boyfriend Ree kid with you to your school's summer fair. The rest of the gang followed behind you guys "what's so good about this after school fair anyways?" Ree kid questioned "there's a chance we might be able to hit the principal in the face with a soaked sponge" you replied giggling at the thought.

Ree kid's face lit up thinking about getting to throw a sponge at the horrid principal "well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" He said excitedly running off ahead and dragging you along with him, you tried to keep up with him while laughing at how quickly his attitude changed the whole way there.

The others caught up to you two after a few minutes and you all entered the school heading to the field, you all parted ways when you got to the field. As Ree kid and you started walking to one of the little stalls you could hear Mully in the background being over dramatic "they grow up so fast!!!!" He said as if he was in a kdrama episode, you and Ree kid turned around to see Narrator patting Mull on the back while Josh shook his head while sighing like a disappointed parents meanwhile Gaege just looked around seeming to be in his own little world.

Neither you nor Ree kid could contain your laughter as you continued walking away after waving goodbye, Ree kid spotted something and dragged you there.

After looking around at all the things at the fair you two found the mother load, you both ran over one of your hands held onto a plushie you and Ree kid had won at one of the games while the other held onto the energetic boy. Each of you picked up a sponge "hey, whoever gets closer to hitting the mr Cliff gets to name the giraffe teddy" Ree kid challenged "bet" you said with a confident smirk "alright then, ladies first" your boyfriend offered, you took your shot and missed by about an inch "beat that" you said with a grin.

"Oh I plan to" Ree kid responded, by now the rest of your friends had come to find you two and were watching quietly as Ree kid threw the sponge "bullseye! Hah in your face Y/N!" He shouted proudly as he turned around then screeched at the sight of everyone suddenly appearing out of nowhere, you giggled as the guys started laughing.

You groaned as you remembered the deal you had made earlier then started laughing again as you remember your principles face when Ree kid hit him with the sponge. You all went back home after a few more minutes "I think that your new giraffe friend should be called Gerald the epic gamer" your boyfriend told you, the two of you burst out into laughter at the name and held onto each other's hand the whole way home.

——————————————
(•́•̀)♡︎
Hello there bootiful, I was just wondering if you guys would maybe be interested in a spoopy story of mine, anyways I hope you have a great day/night