♡︎Juicy♡︎ "I wanna go home"

Overly loud chatter filled the airport, the boys and Gabby squeezed through the crowds of people occasionally saying "excuse me" or "pardon me" just to get to where you told them to meet up with you, the luggage collection area wasn't as full of people as it usually was so it was particularly easy to spot your suitcase and then your group of friends.

The whole group waved to you as you ran over to them all while dragging your suitcase behind you, quickly you scanned over who was there and your smile slowly fell as you noticed your boyfriend Gaege was nowhere to be seen.

"Mull? Where's Gaege?" You asked turning to look at your older brother watching his happy expression turn to a somewhat upset expression "he said he had something to do" he said venom lacing his words "before you jump to any bad conclusions just think, he might have some work to catch up on" Narrator chimed in "he was too busy to come see his girlfriend?" You murmured clearly hurt by him not being present "you know how he gets" Narrator said softly as Gabby gave you a hug "I'm sure it's nothing hun" she said with a comforting smile.

After calming yourself down you all headed home singing along to the music blasting in the car, once you arrived at the office house the excitement of seeing your boyfriend after about 7 months of waiting quickly built inside you.

Eddie and Gabby went to unlock the door with Narrator following close behind as you, Josh and Mully headed inside after getting your suitcase out of the car. Josh closed the door turning to walk off as you were still talking to Mully "hey, I'm gonna go get something from my room that I wanted to show you" he said with his regular happy smile "alright, I'll go put my suitcase in the spare room" you replied, he nodded then left to go get what he wanted from his room.

Before going to the spare room you went to get a glass of water, once you had arrived at the spare room you opened the door which was surprisingly quiet considering how squeaky the doors at your house were. You grabbed a hold of the handle of your suitcase before looking into the room.

Glass shattering against the hard wooden floor could be heard from all the way upstairs, your gut churned in pain as you looked at what stood before you.

There he was.

A few of the glass shards had bounced up off the floor and made a few little cuts on your leg, small beads of blood trickled down your leg however you didn't pay any attention to the physical pain. Instead all you felt was the pain of your heart being crushed into millions of pieces as you watched your boyfriend making out with another woman. He tried to look up to see what had happened with the glass but was pulled back into the woman's kiss, tears spilled down your face as you continued to watch.

Gabby, Eddie and Josh came rushing down the stairs after they heard the glass smash, they all froze when they saw the glass on the floor and how you were staring into the room. Slowly Eddie made his way over to your shaking form "Y/N?" He mumbled looking down at your tear stained face, you sniffled wiping a few tears from your eyes as you looked up at him. Eddie quickly hugged you as tight as possible, Gabby joined the hug as Josh slammed the door shut.

After Eddie and Gabby let go of you Josh led you to the kitchen, he put a few plasters on your leg cuts once he had made sure there wasn't any small shards in the cuts "thank you Josh" you mumbled, Mully and Narrator came downstairs to see you sat on the worktop with tear stained cheeks and a small soft smile.

Eddie and Gabby had finished cleaning up the smashed glass and had joined you all in the kitchen, Eddie explained what happened to Mully and you could almost see steam shooting out of his ears like the cartoons you watched as children. Gaege left the spare room not paying to much attention to where he was going until he saw you, the color drained from his face as he looked upon the anger filled expressions he was receiving. You had looked away from the man you once loved, your heart aching as you remembered all the moments of pure bliss you had shared with him. Gaege reached out to grab your arm but before he could get close to touching your arm you swiped it away whispering something "what was that hun?" Gabby asked turning to you "I said I wanna go home..." Mully looked at you, his anger turning into sadness.

He hadn't seen you in months and now you were just gonna leave "Y/N why don't we go upstairs for a bit" Narrator suggested, you nodded hopping off of the worktop. Suddenly a voice spoke up "Gaege, come back" the woman wined "you. You vile inconsiderate disgusting bitch!" You shouted at the woman who was now looking at you "wow, this 'girlfriend' of yours is a real downgrade" she said "like you can talk, you look like you just arrived from goodwill. Cheap whore" you snapped and with that you walked upstairs with Narrator to go and drown your sorrows in tubs of ice cream and fluffy blankets.

Gaege went back to his own house and the woman left after being insulted, Mully came upstairs seeing you and Gabby watching Netflix while devouring a tub of ice cream. He sat down next to you setting a book on his lap "Mull? What's that?" You questioned looking at the book, he opened it up and your heart felt warm and fuzzy as you looked through the photos of you and your brother as children. Gabby peeked over your shoulder at the two of you as children "awww, you two were so cute as children!" She squealed while you and Mully laughed "do you still wanna go home?" He questioned nervousness coating his sentence "I think I'll stay for now" you smiled softly earning a pleased smile from your brother "hey, I think Eddie's making tacos for dinner" Gabby chimed in, your face lit up at the mention of tacos as you jumped up from the sofa "well what are we waiting for. Let's go help, I'm hungry" you said eagerly, Mully and Gabby laughed getting up and following you downstairs to the kitchen.

Your heart was still crumbling inside but you already knew it would heal soon enough.

——————————————
(•́•̀)♡︎
Hello there bootiful, damn this one hit close to home considering quite a few of my relationships ended with me being cheated on, but anyways I hope you have a great day/night