Dad's New Friend -pt.3(Mark)

This story started on Erotic Fantasies Of Markiplier Book 1. This is Book 2.
This is the ONLY continued story in these books. The others are diffirent short smut stories.
Thank you,
Phoenix Tear
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A month flew by fast with no signs of Mark at your dad's weekly poker games. Curious on what happened to him you approach your dad as he dealing out cards to the other two guys.
"Wheres Mark?"
The guys Oooo's mocking that you had a crush in Mark. Sticking out your tongue at them.
" He's chasing ass sweetie. " taking a big gulp of beer. "He has a girl now. Better things to do than play cards with us losers."
Clearly looking disappointed you step away from table. " Oh."
" He's too old for you! Besides-" glaring at his cards. " Guys like that aren't worth a damn for you. "

Rolling your eyes as you walk into your room. Plopping yourself down on your bed as you remember, wearing booty shorts bending over in front of him, bumping his chair while he's playing poker. Him walking in on you touching yourself. Stroking himself inside his jeans, watching you. *[SEE BOOK ONE FOR FULL STORY.]
Sighing you turn over & look out the window.

The following Friday

Playing a ps4 game in your room until you hear a knock at the main door,proceeded by guys hooting & hollering.
In your black joggers , messy bun & black tight tank you peek out your door. Mark was standing there with his arm around a gorgeous petite woman with black hair & blue eyes!
Her beauty made your jaw drop.
Spotting you in the small hallway he gives you a half smile. Taken aback- you turn away & dart in your room .

Hours passed & you eventually get thirsty. Grunting you quickly open the door & storm into the kitchen. Shoving Mark's chair as you pass making him almost knock over his drink!
"So , we're back here again?" He scoffed as he glares at you by the fridge.
" Scoot your chair in next time." Replying coldly.
"Uh babe you ok?" His girlfriend ask sitting beside him.
Your dad's other friends knew what was going on. One blurted out in a chuckle, " Y/N is jealous!!"
The other quickly chimed in,"Yeah she has a little girl crush on you!" Busting a gut!
Turning around with a bottled water, looking at the guys,"JERKS!"
Your dad started yelling at them! Feeling humiliated you run by Mark's chair bumping him accidentally this time. You ran into your room slamming the door !
Crying on your bed as Mark approaches your door. "Don't let them get to you."
Slowly he walks back to the table, scolding the guys. The guys raise an eyebrow to him as they both hush.
His girlfriend shifts in her seat- straightening her skirt,"Is there anything I should worry about Mark?"
Grunting as he sits at the table, glaring at the guys . "Of course not." Patting her leg as he picked up his cards.

Falling asleep for several hours. Awoken by giggling . Slowly getting out of bed & crackin the door. Seeing a side view of the couch. Mark's girlfriend is straddling him kissing his neck pleading, "Come on Mark, No one is up."
Goaning grabbing her ass under her skirt. " Someone -will wake up."
She bites his lip running her fingers through his hair & starts unbuckling his belt. " Everyone is passed out."

Leaning his head back as she slides downwards on her knees out of your sight

Leaning his head back as she slides downwards on her knees out of your sight. Having a good idea on what she's doing .
Sitting down on the floor as you peer out watching Mark's facial expressions & his hand gripping the armrest. Pussy twitching as it gets wetter from his manly groans.
His head tilted in your direction . Slowly he opened his eyes, looking at you- shocked at first! Making eye contact with him blushing !
His gaze softens with lust as his breathing deepened. Pointing with one finger for you to close the door . Mouthing the word ( Go.) As he licked his lips breathing in deeply as his girlfriend sucked him.
Biting your lip shaking your head.
Mark looks at you one last time as he takes a deep breath, closing his eyes & biting his lip groaning.
Quickly patting her head & motioning for her to stop sucking his dick. He proceeded to grab her & throw her on the huge couch! Getting between her legs as he growls & kisses her hungrily!
All you see is the top of his head and broad shoulders as he mounts her. Pulling his jeans down a little muttering," Is this what you want?"
"Yes! Give it to me!" She utters in delight as he gets balanced on the couch.

Gulping leaning against your door frame, as you hear her gasp from him entering her. She utters ," Mark ."
Closing your eyes you rub ontop of your panties. Breathing in deeply as you hear Mark's deep gravelly voice ,
" like this baby- ."
She whimpered "yes." Followed by sounds of him slamming into her & desperate string of moans in pleasure! He tried hushing her with kisses.

Biting your lip as your breathing fastened, hearing his powerful thrusts on the squeaky old couch, knocking the air out of her. As she utters words under her breath"Oh god " & " fuck!" Looking at him you see nothing but the top of his head and shoulders. Then he peers at you from the oversized armrest, looking at you intensely ,while he fucked her!
"Don't stop!" She cries out!
His manly hand gripping the armrest for leverage. Mark looks back down at his girlfriend & growls," Cum on me."
Making a bold move you crawl to the side of the couch. It was an old oversized couch.
Hearing his groaning in more detail. Her moaning grew so loud! Whines of pleasure!
Slowly you trace your fingertip on his manly straining hand.
" Fuuuuuuck!"
Mark gunting loudly as your soft touch made him cum! Shakily briefly touching your finger with his- as he quivers from the orgasm! His girlfriend was loud as she climaxed ,
" Oh -fuck yes!"
Quickly you crawl back into your room without his girlfriend noticing.

The Following Friday

Walking into your home , just getting off of work. Seeing the guys at the table playing poker. Mark was there, alone this time. Leaning back in his chair as he looks you up & down. You're in a cashiers uniform.

Your dad noticed the stares from the guys. "She's saving money to move out next year. " He drank his beer & lit his cigar. " She's planing ahead."