The Moon & Night pt.3 ( Consequences)

Teleporting into darkness , kidnapped by The God of Night while the earth filled with chaos as the sun set into darkness at 830am!
Night holding onto yout tightly as you appeared on your favorite balcony of the moon kingdom. Quickly getting your footing , elbowing him in the stomach you run off down the palace halls!
One of the guards stop you,
" Princess! We've been looking everywhere for you! Your mother is taking a turn for the worse- she's been asking for you!"
Forgetting about Night and his plan- running to your mother's chambers!
Upon arriving to your mother's bedside as she blindly reaches for you,
" Night- he." She gasped as she started coughing.
Grabbing her hand you cried," It's too late mother. He's taken over earth with eternal darkness by hindering the sun." Bowing your head ,putting
your mother's hand against your forehead as you knelt beside her bed.
Night ran up behind you and stopped upon seeing your mother awake..
" We need ...each other . " Looking at him sadly while she hacked up blood.
He pushed you aside and knelt by her grabbing her hand. " My queen-" kissing her forehead and she whispers something to him . Night looks taken aback as he kissed her cheek and slowly got up from her bedside.
The Queen motioned for you as you knelt. She pulled you close to her and whispered, " Stronger together. Unity. He's good..deep down-" started hacking up more blood gasping!
" save the kingdom. "
" Mother!" You cried out! She finally died after struggling to breathe .
Standing up as you hide your face in your palms crying as the guards cover her up. A bright beam of energy shot up from her lifeless body -through the ceiling into the sky. The ground started shaking as her body dissappears. Night placed his hand on your shoulder. " I-"
The beam of light diminished .
" Get away from me!" Sending out a burst of energy to push him back.
He skidded across the floor 15 ft before deflecting your energy.
" Guards!" You summon- while your gathering more power to hopefully blast him into oblivion.
While thirty Guards came bargaining into the huge bedroom, the God of Night throws his head back & laughs maniacally! They surround him. The head of royal concil ( Natasha ) rushed in and pushed through the guards to get to you! " Princess! Please stop this!" As she rushed to your side grabbing your arm! Jerking away from her in disgust ," Are you crazy? He killed the Queen! And tried to kill me!"
" But Princess- I'm your mothers councilor , theres things you do not know. " Natasha stammered Interrupted by Night ," You all are FOOLS!" A black mist swept around Night while he laughed-and it ripped throughout the guards- making them vanish .
" Princess!" Natasha yelled as the energy comes barreling towards you both. Holding up your hands putting up a forcefield around you!
Yelling out in anguish as you're exerting all of your energy trying to protect yourself from Nights power!
Night raised his open hand and closed it. The dark mass of energy dissappears. Dropping to the floor on your knees panting heavily. You're exhausted!
" I didn't try to kill you at the hotel Princess. " He sauntered to you and Natasha. Natasha was kneeling beside you whispering encouraging things ,trying to hold you up.
" If I tried- you wouldn't be here. " Natasha let's you go as he steps in front of you. Catching yourself on your hands, feeling the cold marble floor. Trembling in your lace slip on your hands and knees.Trying to summon energy to stand. Natasha rasied up and lashed out at him. He grabs her by the neck and holds her up.
" I'm a God and you're just supernatural beings living on the moon." Natasha grabs his arm and struggles to breathe while hanging in the air whimpering! Reaching out grabbing his ankle! " Night - stop!" Weakly lifting your head up to look at him. He drops her. " I should of killed you at the hotel. " He watches you slowly stand up. Meeting his gaze fiercely as you wobbly stand. The ground shakes beneath you hearing a low rumbling sound as people scramble outside screaming,"The moon is breaking apart!"
Hanging your head in defeat , tears started to stream down your delicate face. Your power was depleted. Not being near as powerful as your mother was. You couldn't save the moon. Night grabs your neck roughly and pulls you to him! Grabbing his arm looking into his eyes teary-eyed you utter," You win. " He smiles wickedly until he hears your thoughts.
( Mother I'm sorry I couldn't stop him. )
His face changed and you see sadness?? As his grip tightened around your fragile neck! Night regretted killing her. He loved her in his own fucked way.
" THIS is me killing you!"
He growled as the air shifts and swirls around you two - energy being sucked out of you ! Clawing at his hand gripping your neck as the air swirling around you feels like razor blades swiping at you! Feeling his fingers dig into your neck as he slowly lifts you off the ground. Violently kicking your feet while holding onto his arm! Night stares coldly at you struggling.
" No more sneak attacks! This is IT for you Princess!" He yelled! As you try to breathe your mind races!
( I always just wanted to be as powerful as her. Why did she have it all and still want more? Want him?? A God! I'm a failure and the whole moon is destroyed because I was so blind ....) looking at Night grimacing as your vision fades out as you feel numbness creep over your body like a cold wave.
Arms growing limp as they fall to your sides as you dangle in the air in his grasp.
" Night STOP ! You'll get what you want ruling earth with complete darkness with chaos & war beside you- but all the other gods have turned on you because of your evil selfish scheme! Won't that be a long lonely way to spend out eternity? "
Natasha pleaded cowering on the ground as it shook violently as it continued to get worse.
" You're trying to save the moon- my reign is inevitable ." Night never took his gaze off you - almost completely drained .
( Mother....is that you? ) He heard your thoughts and got a flashbacks of him and the Queen. Grimacing he remembered how soft your hands felt gliding down his back as he was inside you ...Squeezes your neck harder
" Damn it! Damn you!!"
" Why do you think you're so drawn to them Night?? The night loves the moonlight as it shines beautifully in the night sky- the moon loves the night so it can shine and be seen by all. You're stronger together! The queen knew that - thats why she continued seeing you all these years -she loved you more than she loved her husband!"
He drops you with a frustrated yell and placed his hands on his head and screamed out in anguish!
Tears came to his eyes as he scooped you up and carried you to your mother's now empty bed.
" Leave us." Night sternly demanded as he lay you on the bed.
She reluctantly backed up and closed the huge bedroom door.
He sat on the edge of the bed and put his head in his hands with a sigh.
" Fuck. " Taking off his glasses sitting them on your nightstand as he rubbed his temples. " Sun... I release you." Concentrating his enery as he sat there on the bed hunched over beside you. Hanging his head ,elbows on his knees as he awaits... Sure enough Chaos & War appeared in front of him angered .
"What gives?" Chaos asks with arms folded. " Yeah why did the sun rise?"
War paced in front of him.
" It's over... " The God of Night replied sternly, staring at the floor still sitting on the bed.
Chaos looked at you laying behind Night. " Because of HER! "
Night then looked up at him , giving a don't fuck with me look! War & Chaos back off and Chaos grumbled,"Knew you didn't have the balls for this."
As they teleported out of the palace.
Night stretched out beside you, looking up at the huge palace ceiling with a sigh as he grabbed your cold hand.
Feeling warmth creep from your hand throughout your body you start to wiggle your toes as you slowly regain consciousness. He feels your tiny movements and he huffed out,
" Princess .. I release you as well." Turning over to stroke your soft face.
Feeling his hand on your face, slowly opening your eyes. Blurriness you see him. " Night? I-" Weakly you stammered. He kisses you and puts his arm under your body pulling you close to him. Feeling power in his kiss you stroke his scruffy face as you savor the deep kiss.
(Goodbye princess. Shine brightly for me.) You hear Night say in your mind as you pleasantly pass out while he kissed you .
The moon regained its shine as everything returns to normal.
The concil of the God's held a meeting at your palace a week later.
Sneaking onto the balcony to eavesdrop and see if Night was there. He wasn't. Frowning you walk away into your palace wondering if he was forever banned from the concil of the God's.
Months pass as you get used to being queen. The God's hold another concil and you fought the urge to eavesdrop. Instead you go out onto the balcony and look up at the earth. Smiling remembering the first time you and Night was together. Looking at the balustrade you slowly placed your hand on it - the same spot you gripped while he was inside you.
( Mmmm.) You slightly moan out as you close your eyes remembering the feeling of him. Hearing his voice in the discussion the council of the God's was having you quickly look down from the balcony at the long meeting table. Night was sitting at the table with the God's. He senses you looking at him and glances up at you. Night smiles at you giving you a sly wink.
Blushing and smiling back at him. Glad he got accepted back on the concil.

Natasha your now royal advisor always makes her rounds in the palace before turning into bed. Making sure all the guards was in place and so forth. She was proud of the Queen you've become. Growing in strength day by day. She slowly opened your huge bedroom door to peek in at you . Sure enough as expected -Night was in your bed spooning you under the covers . Both asleep.
" So that's where you get your power from my queen. " She chuckled under her breath as she slowly shuts the door. " As always.... the night is drawn to the beautiful moonlight."

The end.