Acts Of Kindness (Mark)

You'd been working swing shift as one of the security guards patrolling Mark Fischbach's estate. Having been at this location two months- your familiar with Mark & fellow security personnel.
There was always four guards a shift. One patrolling outside , the other by the entrance, one by guest house and one in main house.
Having a secret crush on Mark , stealing glances of him walking around his house . Sometimes he'd catch you looking at him and you'd quickly advert your attention while blushing. Things became interesting when he noticed you checking him out. One long evening while you was pacing the grounds while it was drizzling he came outside and gave you an umbrella. Flashing a handsome smile in the darkness before he took off back inside.
Then on a cold night he came outside and gave you a cup of coffee and talked to you briefly about the beautiful starry night sky.

The other guards noticed and would tease you over the walkie talkie about it. Being the only female there. Telling them to shut up and keep their head in the game...even though yours wasn't.
Trudging along the sidewalk that lead to Main house to guest house. It had rained earlier and you was trying to avoid stepping in puddles.
(Beep) " Hey Y/N you still alive?"
The walkie talkie wails breaking the silence of the night.
Grabbing the walkie you answer,"Yes, still here. Just looking around..quitely." (Beep)
( Beep) " Lost daydreaming again ?" Burt a fellow guard quipped .
Frowning you grunt,"Ha ha funny guys."( Beep)
(Beep) " Guys I hate to break up the fun & games but I got a car approaching the gate."
The guard outside by entrance breaks into the walkie conversation in a concerned voice.
Radio silence quickly ensued while your fellow guard approached the vehicle...
Your pace grew quicker the longer the since lasted...Anxiously awaiting what the outcome was!
(Beep) " Whew boy- Mr Fischbach has some determined fans!"
The beep startles you- causing you to step off rhe sidewalk and slide into a mud puddle - Landing on your ass !
Shivering you look at yourself while you clumsily try to get up! After wobbly standing up you reach for the walkie talkie in the muddy puddle. Frowning knowing if you broke it - it comes out of your pay. Twisting the knobs and pushing the buttons persistently...with no luck.
" Damn it!" You utter in aggravation as you sludge your way to the sidewalk that goes around the main house.
Placing the broken walkie back into its holder on your belt as you try to sling as much mud as you could off of you, before you attempted to grab your phone in your pocket.
Carefully pulling out your phone you call Tony your boss- to tell him your leaving because of your accident.

Mark was in the kitchen area when he noticed you walking covered in mud outside . He quickly opened the side glass door. " What happened to you?"
Flinching ,surprised he'd notice you. Then again- who wouldn't notice a muddy person walking by their window. Hand outstretched at your sides as you shiver because it was cold. " Um I lost my footing. "
" I see - you must be cold. And I can imagine you don't want to get into your car..like that."
Blushing as his eyes trail over your muddy skin tight uniform.
" Uhmm." You utter as you think about your car's interior.
" Fuck - I need to get rid of that mud puddle." He grunts in aggravation.
" Wait here one sec.. " Mark flashes a smile at you as an idea formed in his head, he took off momentarily.
Mark comes jogging back with a large towel in his hand.
" Okay- I'll turn around and you can undress- then wrap the towel around yourself and come in and use my shower. I have a shirt and joggers I can lend you-"
" Umm sir no its OK. " embarrassed and shocked by his kindness.
" I insist Y/N. I wouldn't be able to sleep good if I let you go - like this."
Biting your bottom lip shivering you sniffled. " Okay...thank you. "
Remembering his kind acts beforehand. It wasn't something out of the ordinary.
Nodding he turns around and throws the towel over his shoulder.
Clumsily you get undressed. Letting your muddy clothes plop on the ground.
Mark hears each piece of clothing hit the ground. Scanning his living area trying to divert his attention from the muddy naked woman very close behind him.
Feeling his cock get a semi just thinking about mud smeared on your naked soft body. Clearing his throat as you gently take the towel that was hanging over his shoulder. Giving you a minute before he says in uneven tone," You good?"
Noticing his voice change while you wrap the towel around yourself blushing , " Yeah... I'm decent. " in shakey voice. Shivering from the cold.
He turns and see you shivering in towel still little mud smears on your cheeks. " Come in -" He gently puts his hand on your bare back ,quickly guiding you inside.
Steeping inside his magnificent home. Glancing at your feet ,making sure you didn't track in mud.
He closes the sliding door as your enter and then steps in front of you. Looking at him in his jeans and white fitted shirt you gulp nervously & start uncontrollably Blushing.
" Come - follow me . " He said in a soft inviting tone as he leads the way to his bathroom. The bathroom was beautiful. A huge walk in shower. Guiding you in and showing you how to use the knobs.
Leaving you to take a nice hot shower.