Dad's New Friend pt.5 (End of innocence)

It was your seventeenth birthday.
Smelling bacon you wake up. Looking over at the clock on your nightstand.
7:16am. Slowly getting up & putting on your joggers & tank top you head out to follow the delicious smell of bacon. Rubbing your eyes yawning as you trudged into the kitchen where your dad was.
"Hey hey sleepy head. " He flips the bacon and scraps a heap of hot scrambled eggs onto a plate.
Sitting down at the table as he hands you a glass of orange juice. " I woke up before my alarm this time. It smells delicious. " As you sip the orange juice .
Quickly eating breakfast while discussing your birthday party plans with your dad.

After school you come home and open the door to your house and your dad has some of your friends there pop out and yell "Surprise!"
(That'd explain why most of my friends left early today. )
While you was talking with your friends over semi loud music, Mark came inside because nobody heard him knocking. He walks up to your dad and starts talking to him.
Looking at your dad you noticed Mark ! Pleasantly surprised you walk over to them. Mark sees you coming , smiling at you as he reaches into his jeans back pocket.
" Mark- you're here." As you look at your dad curiously.
Your dad pats him on the back ,"Yeah this fucker owed me money. And what a perfect day to repay me."
Mark cringed at the hard pat given by your dad & looked at you,"Happy birthday Y/N. This is for you."
Handing you a birthday card. "Oh thank you Mark." While tearing open the envelope reading the corny birthday message inside.
Then handing your dad an envelope.
" Here you go sir. Thank you for loaning me the money to get a plane ticket. "
Realizing your dad had bought him the ticket four months back to leave for Korea. Wondering if your dad knew about what was going on between yall.
" Mark , what brings you back so soon?"
Shifting his stance nervously putting his hands in his jean pockets he looks down , " Well, its been four months.I needed to get back to the states for my job ."
Folding your arms you looked at him, studying his demeanor and hummed,
" Mmmhmm." Eyebrow raised.
" I didn't realize it was your birthday today until I called your father . " Talking with his hands slightly irritated.
Flicking the card with your fingers and smiling you thank him and head off into your room to get ready to go to Main Event. Mark tags along with your dad's invitation.

At Main Event you do the gravity ropes and play laser tag with your friends. After pizza you break to play video games and Mark comes beside you , joining you in a shooting game.
" So Y/N .... What's happened the last four months? " He asks why aiming the toy gun at the arcade screen.
" Nothing much. I had a boyfriend.... but he just wanted pussy. "
Mark died in shooting game while cringing. Looking at you he smirked and put the gun in its holder. " Most guys want that...even me."
" You're a decent guy though Mark."
Also dying in the game , placing your gun in holder. " At least you didn't force yourself on me..." eyes trailing to the floor as you frown. Remembering how your short term ex tried to rape you in his truck. But you got away.
Mark noticed that look and grabs your shoulders.
" Did someone try -" He mutters as he lightly grips your shoulders.
you nod and whisper," Yes but I got away . " Placing your hand on his forearm you utter," You've always been, so thoughtful with me. Holding yourself back....Thank you."
His hands drop from your shoulders as you step closer to him and kiss him . Not kissing you back at first out of pure shock- then he lifted his hand to your face and caressed it , kissing you back. The background noise became muffled as he pulled you close to him. Grabbing your waist with his manly hands. Tracing your hands up and down the back of his shirt. Breaking the kiss he looks around for your dad as he sighed out ." Y/N.." after seeing no trace of your dad he thinks, ( What am I doing? I'm sixteen years her senior. Old enough to be her dad.).
" Mark come to my window tonight at 3am. I'll let you in the front door. I want you to take me. Even if you don't ' love' me. I want you to be my first ." Grabbing his hands looking up at him longingly.
He looks down at you and mumbled,
" I'm 16 years older than you..." Placing his head by your ear and breathing in your pleasant scent . Grabbing your hands and holding them momentarily.
" I don't care."
Whispering as you stand on your tippytoes & kissed his neck. (You're 5 foot tall.)
Smelling his cologne moaning. Growling he grabs your ass through your jeans, groaning in your neck as he holds you up against him while carefully scanning the arcade,
" Okay. " Kissing the top of your head as he hugged you closely. " Okay."