The Nerd Across The Hall ( Mark)

After rebooting a million times, trying out numerous troubleshooting attempts from Google on your phone you give up with an aggravated roar! Looking at your faulty laptop! Plopping yourself down on the couch as you rub your temples in aggravation. "Fucking piece of shit." You growl as you reluctantly get up and shuffle towards the door in your gray sweat pants & white baggy short with fuzzy slippers.

Knocking on your neighbors door across the hall. Cringing when you heard a young woman moan out, "Fuck daddy right there!" Slowly backing up , thinking about coming back at a different time. Until an out of breath Mark answers the door in a red silk robe with his hair a mess. Obviously flushed he looks at you, cringing as he sees at you in your bummy house clothes. Mark was in his 30s. Messy tussled hair with glasses paired with scruffy stubble.
Looking up at him you frown rubbing your head mumbling shyly ,"I can come back later- sorry."
Leaning on the door frame he scoffed fixing his hair,"No - Now is fine. What can i do for you Y/N ?"
"My laptop is giving me hell...I was wondering if you could look at it for me please?"
You had incounters with Mark before. He knocked asking for milk or random household items.
Mark always said you should check out his YouTube videos. But you wasn't interested in YouTube.
" Sure , just give me a minute ok?"
He smiles at the fact he can actually do something for you. Glancing in his apartment while he dissappears into his room.
Hearing him briefly talk to the woman he was entertaining .
Backing away to your door scooting around in your slippers waiting for him as you're lost in thought. The door closing got your attention as you see him fully dressed walking to you after locking his door.
Putting the keys away in his jeans he asks as you open your door,"Tom around? "
Tom was your on & off again boyfriend of one year. Tom was jealous of Mark . Knowing Mark's YouTube career ect..

You're twenty & Tom was twenty-two

" No , he's on a road trip with guy friends for a week. " shuffling inside your apartment as you make your way to the kitchen table where your laptop was . Mark follows you leaving your front door open, not wanting to intimidate you by closing it. " Good, that way I can give you-"
Turning around facing him, seeing clothes drapped over his arm.
" -These. " Handing you Cloak joggers & matching shirt. Taking them looking at them blinking in surprise.
"Oh. Um thanks."
"I know Tom has a problem with you talking to guys. I wanted to give you these to you- without pissing off your boyfriend. "
Looking at him with eyebrow raised suspiciously. " As a friendly payback for all the items you let me have over the last two years I've been here."
Smiling you walk in your room to try them on as he sits down at the table to inspect your laptop.
" Thank you." You call out from your bedroom while putting on clothes he was trying to fix your laptop.
" You're welcome. You still haven't looked at my channel- Markiplier have you? " He chuckles while messing with your laptop.
Coming out of your room in the Cloak attire you present yourself.
" Ta-da .I like them - super comfy."
Walking towards him as he turns & looks at you. Smiling he runs his hand over his mouth then leans back in kitchen chair, " I'm glad you like it. It looks good on you. It's my clothing line by the way." coughed out last part, pretending to clear his throat.
" Oh my god Mark! You're gonna make me download YouTube just so I can see your videos?" Chuckling, glancing at your non-working laptop still.
Slowly getting up he frowns fidgeting with his glasses & takes a stance." I'm sorry. I think it's dead. "
Frowning you walk him towards the door,"It's an older model. Thank you for your time though."
He smiles & said, " No problem- knock anytime. "