What Are The Odds ( Mark)

Enjoying your daily jog on a sidewalk by a main thoroughfare at dusk, until you hear car horn blaring and cars swerving! Seeing a golden retriever runing across the road you gasp!
Looking both ways briefly you dart in the intersection and meet the dog in the median! Quickly grabbing her collar before she could dart back into oncoming traffic! Guiding her safely back to the side walk as you kneel down & talk to her , " Why is a pretty dog like you in the middle of a busy street?" In a baby voice while searching her collar for a tag. You're quickly distracted by a guy waving you down on the other side of the street. " That must be your owner." You mumble while petting her. Grasping the collar because she naturally wanted to return to her owner across the deadly street.
Making his way across you're able to see him clearly as he jogs up to you,
' oh my god. ' Thinking to yourself as your standing up as he takes he collar.
" Oh my god, Thank you so much ma'am! I thought I lost her for good!"
He knelt down and started petting his beloveded dog. The nicely toned man with medium hair wearing a black shirt with a hourglass on it and joggers. " You're welcome.  I couldn't let a poor dog get ran over." Swiping the sweat off your brow and tugging on your drenched staydri shirt that was sticking to your body.

He looks up at you with warm brown eyes which make your core quiver. Followed by a charismatic smile.
" I'm  Mark. " He gets up slowly, making sure he has a tight grasp on Chicas collar as he does. Extending his hand you take it and shake it with your sweaty palm," Yeah I know. "
Raised eyebrow he smirks, " Really?"
Letting go of his hand you step back & chuckle," Yelp, gotta love YouTube. " nervously.  " My place is around the corner, do you wanna stop by and rest before-" Noticing Chica was panting and tired.
" That'd be perfect! Thank you!" He said patting his dog before picking her up.

Walking to your studio apartment, luckily for them ground level. Letting Mark in you close the door & head straight to the kitchen - getting Chica a bowl of water. Mark carefully puts her down on the floor and looks around.

" I know it's not much, but it's L.A. " Placing a bowl of water down for Chica.  He lets her go so she can lap up the water,runing his hands throughout his hair as he raised up looking at you smiling, " It's nice. " Noticing your nipples hard under your sweaty staydri shirt .

Grabbing him a water bottle from your fridge ,tossing it to him.  Hesitant on getting close to him because your sweaty from a jog, being nervous because he's Mark Fischbach.
Catching the water bottle , " You live alone?" Taking a step towards you.
I guess his bluntness made your facial expression change because he soon retracted the question with nervous stammering," I'm- Im sorry. I didn't mean to -" He twisted the water bottle cap back on and stammered on " You know - post workout- adrenaline. " Trying to make excuses.
Turning your shocked expression into a smile and slightly blushing at his blubbering  .
Remembering he's single ( I know in rl he's not -but this is fiction. Author)
& an eligible millionaire bachelor, you'd be crazy not to shoot your shot.
The worst that could happen is rejection.  Which is very possible considering how many women want him. (Hopefully he won't let me down too bad.) Your attention drawn to his black joggers, a buldge?
Taking off your dripping wet shirt you walk towards the bathroom,"Yeah , no worries. Sorry this shirt- is so wet."
Tossing it into the tub as you fiercely walk back in the living area in your yoga pants and black sports bra. Sweat glistening on your body.
Mark stops pacing and stammering, Focusing in on you.,
Placing his water on a nearby side table , never taking his eyes off you as you sauntered up to him.
Standing directly in front of him you clear your throat nervously, look up at him as you feel your cheeks aflame.
" Ummm,  you look- hot ." Fidgeting taking down your hair letting it fall loosely over your shoulders.
Mark glances at Chica as she lays down panting, still recouping from the chaotic ordeal.
He then places his hand over his mouth taking a stance, giving you a look like he's deep in thought.
Mark's a smart guy that doesn't go around thinking with his cock. Realizing from his look he wasn't going to make a move ,you quickly turn around,(oh boy I underestimated him. I'm a fucking idiot! )

Darting to your fridge opening the door and bending over to reach for another water ,"This will cool you down-" trying to play it off.
" One for the road-" Standing up bumping your ass against him ! Shocked he moved quickly from the livingroom to behind you! Jumping with a gasp , until you feel his manly hands slide over your slick sweaty smooth stomach. Making it quiver under his touch as you feel his breath on your shoulder,"I want to thank you .. Ma'am" still not knowing your name as he pulls your sweaty body up against him, as one of his hands shoves its way inside your yoga pants!
" Oh my-" you groan softly , closing your eyes as you drop the water. Smelling his sweaty musk & hearing his deep primal groan as he moves your body where he wants it !
Grabbing his arm and placing your hand on his- as his fingers spread your wet slit searching for your clit!
Nuzzling the hair off your shoulder as his licks it. " Mmmhmm. " Mark moans as he kissed his way to your sweaty tender neck, his finger found your clit and started to rub circular motions on it softly & slowly, teasing it.
Feeling like your core was on fire from his touch as you feel your pussy swell! Pushing your ass against his buldge instinctively, you moan biting your lip as his thumb replaced his finger, sticking his fingers inside your wet pussy as his thumb continued to work your clit!
Leaning over on you he growls as he nibbles your neck , bracing yourself on the kitchen island as you feel some of his weight on you.
Curving his fingers inside your pussy as he groans sucking on your neck, your  breathing unhinged as you gasp out gripping the counter! Legs trembling as you open your eyes for a split second, finding that you knocked over some items from the countertop in the heat of passion! Closing your eyes as you hear him beckon you in a deep ( I am bread voice)
" Cum for me."  As he roughly pumps his fingers inside you at an angle holding you closely against him! Quickly quivering at his demand, soaking his hand with your cream as your pussy pulsated on his fingers! Mark groaned,"That's it." into your neck as you cry out in pleasure! Slamming your sweaty palms down onto the countertop as your moan ,
" God!"

Trembling against him as you try to regain you balance as he removes his hand from your yoga pants.
Leaning against the island you blankly stare at it like ,( wtf just happened. ) trying to wrap your head around everything while it's clouded with orgasmic pleasure.
Mark nonchalantly walked over to the sink  behind you and washed his hand . " Thank you for your kindness. I love my dog greatly. " Drying his hands in a hand towel then hanging it back up.
Turning to look at you .
" I'll give you a shout out on my next video- your name?"  Raised eyebrow as he proceeded to bend down,  picking up the bottled water on the floor.
" Y/N - My name is Y/N.. "  You breathlessly answered watching him raise back up with the water bottle in his hand. Mark smiles as he looks at you as your still dazed and confused,"Thank you Y/N. " Giving you a wink as he walks over to Chica who was patiently waiting by the door.  " Thanks for the water-Take care!" He softly closed the door.  Still bracing yourself up against the counter you mutter," Whoa."