Breed (Engineer Mark)

On the Invincible 1.

Suited up fixing a leak in cryo with the head engineer-Mark guiding you.
Nervously obeying his walk-through commands to fix the leak.
Sealing it, you let out a huge sigh of relief.
Both step out of cryo and he pats you on the back. " Good job! Get any better I'll start to think you're after my job." He chuckles as he helps you out of your oversized suit.
Regaining your balance as you step out of the suit- checking him out briefly while he keys in a code into the panel. Being 9 years your senior, Mark's a very handsome eligible bachelor. Every girl in their 20s to 30s was hot on his trail. He didnt care much for dating. Mark's more into work than anything.

Rudely broken from your daydreaming by both of your walkies go off.
(There's a busted pipe in storage sector 2. We need someone on it asap.)
Mark looks at you as he holds up his walkie," I'm on it."
Frowning you go into bitch stance.
"Listen- you're just learning. I don't want you to do too much in one day. "
Placing his hand on your shoulder.
" You're doing good . Just take an early leave today. "
Being his apprentice for two weeks, you was slightly disgruntled that he didn't wanna take you along.
Nodding reluctantly- you walk away waving bye to him.

Walking into your bedroom you flop down on your bed & go to sleep

Meanwhile in Sector 2 storage. Mark's laying on his back under a set of pipes trying to fix the pipe.
Before sealing it a strange black mist seeps out of the pipe ! Startled he tried to scooting away from it! But it was too late. He breathed it in & blacked out for 10 minutes.
Waking up he rubbed his head & grabbed the now fixed pipe & pulled himself up. Groggy at first he looks around for the mist . Nothing.
( Maybe I just hit my head & imagined it. Im working too hard. )
Double & triple checking the pipe, before he radios it in saying problem solved.

Walking down the busy corridor he pushes past people. It was shift change.
Noticing a woman in blue overalls looking him up and down.
Everything went slow motion as he stared at her lips . Her body language changed as he got closer. Mark's dick grew hard as he watched her hips sway. She gently brushed into his arm in passing, Mark's nostrils flared as he breathed in her perfume. Lightheaded he stumbled to the wall. Bracing himself! He wanted her - NOW! Realizing something was off, he starts frantically running down the corridor ! Fighting the urge to fuck every passing female as he shoved his way through the crowd! Making his way to his room.
" I need some rest ! Everything will be FINE then!" Saying out loud to himself as he squirmed out of his overalls. Plopping down on his bed as he curled up into fetal position. Body sweating & trembling uncontrollably as he passed out.