Dads New Friend pt.4

Feeling yourself blush, quickly dart into your room & change into your baggy joggers & tank.
After numerous phone calls to your friends , you start scrolling on the phone laying on your back in bed. Taking off your joggers Getting ready for bed.
Startled by hearing your door open you put your phone down!
Mark creeps in. Seeing your light off, with exception of led lights glowing red. Looking at you laying ontop of the covers in your tank top & panties.

"You enjoy the show last week?"Mark mutters sarcastically while approaching the end of the bed.
" Umm yea.  What do expect when you fuck in someone's livingroom?" Responding cattlyly.

Mark sits at the bottom of the bed, looking at you hungrily through the shadows. The red LED lights outlined him well. Wearing a white tight shirt & jeans.
" It wasn't my idea-"
"It's fine. I don't care." You interrupted him.
He could tell you was jealous.
"You dont care?" He mumbled as he touched your foot with his finger slightly.
Cheeks flushing as you pulled your foot back & breathed in deeply. Mark starts to crawl up to you seductively.
Crawling ontop of you, looking down at you with his hair dangling down. 
Swallowing nervously, as you feel his breath on your face as you look up into his deep brown eyes. 
" You're jealous. "
Exhaling you stammered, " Jealous? Ne-never! Why would I be jealous of a thirty year old woman ??"
Longing to grab his sides & run your hands over his toned body.
"Because I can fuck her." He whispers devilishly. "Because I can touch her."
Feeling saddened  Frowning looking up at him." Fuck you Mark. "
Leaning his face by your neck he whispers,"I want you too."  as he breathes you in. His hot breathe on your neck.
Hearing your breathing fastening in anticipation -That paired  with your body heat was beckoning him to ravage you!

Mark sits on his knees and seductively starts  unbuckling his belt -& fully takes it off. Never taking his eyes off you.
Looking lustfully at his waist ,as he raised his shirt up  to unbuckle fully,his lower abs playing a game of peekaboo momentarily until his shirt dropped back into place.
Biting your lip as you watch him remove it.
" Hands to your sides baby. " As he gently placed his knee in-between your legs, so he could position himself- properly. Legs trembling out of nervousness. 
"Mark I -never." As you place your hands to your sides on the bed .
" Shhhh I'm not going to take you. "
Placing his forearms on either side of your head as he starts rocking his hips, grinding his length against you.
Feeling his hardness through his jeans. How thick he was. How hard- he was. Grinding against your thin cotton panties . Oh the friction!
Moaning as you bite your lip . Grabbing the sheets under you desperately! Closing your eyes in pleasure!
" You like this baby?" In a deep gravelly voice breathing heavily in your ear.
"Yes."  Voice cracking. 
Feeling your body quivering under him. The moans of ecstasy as you squirm-  grasping the sheets as he worked you with his hips.
" I want you so bad baby girl." Whispering in your ear.
" Take me." You beg Breathlessly.
Your body meeting his movements, begging him not to stop! Picking up his pace he hesitantly lowered the rest of his clothed body on yours .
"Take me like I'm yours!" Feeling his toned body press down against you, through his clothes grinding on yours.
" You are mine-" He grunted as he grinds more erratically against you! Steadily applying more pressure by pressing downwards onto your petite frame. Grabbing his sides you cry out, " Mark! "
Your orgasm releases as your body jerks under his, pressing up shuddering against his hard body! Soaking your panties!

Looking down at you as his breathing gets more labored, your eyes clamped shut in pleasure! Feeling your hands on his back, shaking!
Wanting to press his lips against yours so badly! Slowly he lowers his head, almost touching his lips against yours!
( Y/N...) He thinks to himself as he loses control - pressing his lips against yours hungrily! Not a french kiss-Just a deep kiss.
Shocked you return the kiss , still trembling from your orgasm. Running your fingers through his floofy hair. Wrapping your legs around his waist as you feel his body begin to seize up.
Mark's body is so hot as he feels his cock start to throb!  Sweat forming on his brow ! Mark stops kissing you & roughly grabs your headboard- as he steadies himself as he rolled his hips into his own orgasmic explosion! Placing his head into his forearm as he groans out in pleasure!
Looking up as you steady yourself ,
seeing his arm gripping the head headboard!  His bicep & forearm straining as he climaxes! Biting your lip as you feel his hard body shivering on yours , as he released into his jeans.

Huffing & puffing Mark opens his eyes,  looking down at you

Huffing & puffing Mark opens his eyes,  looking down at you. Staring up at him wide eyed while you're catching your breath.
" I- I lost control."  Wiping his sweat on his brow as he plopped beside you on your double bed." I shouldn't of came in here-" He gasps, covering his face with his hands.
Rubbing his brow while he was on his back as you turned to face him.
" Mark - it's not just you. I started the teasing-"
Sitting up he grunts, " But I'm the adult. Therefore I should know better."
Frowning you raise up on your elbow.  Mark slowly lays back down & turns facing you.
"Roll over. " He  comanded.  You do so curiously.   Spooning you he sighs as he looks down at his jeans. Backing his waist away from your ass noticing the cum soaking through the denim!
"I'm gonna have to take an Uber. "  He growls. Hating Ubers & Taxis.
Chuckling you snuggle up putting your back against him.
"Thank you, for tonight Mark."
"Y/N... " he sighs out.
Flinching shocked as you feel his hand on your waist!
Moaning in approval you smile ,
" Only four more months to go."
closing your eyes. That happiness was short lived .
" I'm not going to be the one that takes your virginity. "
Raising your head up & rolling over to face him. " Mark what-"
"Y/N I'm much older than you. You need to give your virginity to someone you love-your age..."
He looks into your sad eyes as he places his index finger on your lips, stopping you from protesting.
"This is all I can give you. I'm sorry."
Realizing this was goodbye -you quickly roll back over, back facing him so he wouldn't see your tears.
Mark heard your sniffles. Scooting up against you slowly placing his  muscular arm around you- he whispers, "I leave for Korea Wednesday to be with my family. This will be easier for you if I go. I already made arrangements. " 
" What about your girlfriend? " you Sniffle.
"We didn't work out...."
He mutters sadly as he places his face in the back of your neck while spooning you. " Go to sleep...."
Thinking to yourself while feeling his hot breath on the back of your neck as he sighs out. His heavy arm around your waist. Maybe your dad was right. He's no good for you or anyone.
One last tear falls from your eye as you close them.
" Goodbye Mark. " Shifting more into him.
"Goodbye." He replied sternly.

Waking up to birds chirping  yawning & stretching -No Mark. Jumping out of bed- opening your door to see if he was in his usual sleeping position on the huge old couch.. No Mark.  He's gone.