The Moon & The Night (God of Night)

There was the moon kingdom where all the God's would meet for council.
You're a young naive princess of the moon. Always looking at earth- daydreaming. Longing to go there to explore. Yearning for adventure .
Your parents the Queen & King of the moon ,were very strict on you.
Schooling you constantly , on how to behave like royalty.
Always feeling trapped , as if the walls was closing in you . Scolding you whenever you gaze off at earth saying your dreams were unrealistic & childish. That you should focus on your destiny as a future Queen.

After etiquette class you walk throughout the long palace corridors, making your way to your favorite balcony. Leaning against the concrete balustrade you gaze up at earth and sigh.
( I wish I could leave all this behind. )
Thinking to yourself.
" But who would be the future Queen of the moon then ?" A gravelly male voice from behind you. Startling you! Quickly straightening up you turn to see the God of Night sauntering towards you with a devilishly smile on his face.

" It's rude to sneak up on people ! Also reading private thoughts!"
Balling your fists to your sides, huffing in anger.

The God of Night was having an affair with your mother the Queen. Night was married to God of Day-But they never saw eye to eye. Your father was always gone. Suspecting him to be sleeping with the Queen of Saturn.
"Sorry princess. I smelt jasmine and followed the intoxicating scent here. I didn't mean to rob you-" Diverting your gaze as he steps in front of you. He takes his hand and puts it under your chin , making you look up at him.." Of your private moment."
Feeling yourself uncontrollably blush as you lock eye contact.
Quickly knocking his hand away from your chin you turn away. Your beautiful dress flowing in your haste. " Leave me be Night. " As you place your hands back on the concrete balustrade . Your back facing him.
" I know you yearn for something-more." He whispers seductively while moving in behind you. Admiring your strapless flowing white dress. Placing a manly hand on your bare shoulder.
" Shouldn't you be in my mother's chambers?" Your voice shakey as his hand started softly trailing from your shoulder down your arm.
" I could take you." He whispers close to your ear. Feeling his body heat close behind you , as his hot breath radiates on your shoulder. Gripping the rail tighter as you breathe in deeply. " What?"
" I can take you to earth princess. "
Sighing relaxing for a second as he steps out from behind you to your side. " Did you think I meant something else?"
Shaking your head & then hanging it in embarrassment you stammered "No , no of course not."
Having always envied your mother for bedding such a handsome God. Stealing glances of him exiting your mother's chambers in just a silk black robe . At times you thought you'd caught him staring at you. He had to know you lusted after him.
Wondering how this scandalous affair started with her and not you. What made her so much more desirable than you? Was it power?

" Y/N...." Lightly tracing your waist through your dress with both of his manly hands. He's never called you by your first name before.
" You're so- lost in your thoughts. "
Pushing yourself back against him while you bite your lip & shut your eyes. Feeling him take a deep breath in as your body pressed up against him as he wrapped his arms around you . Carefully placing his hands on your stomach gently tracing it ontop the dress...Almost tickling you. Tilting your head to the side as he brushes your hair away from your neck , feeling his scruff lightly brush up against your delicate skin.
Breathing hastened in anticipation! His lips gently press softly against your neck. Slowly trailing soft kisses to your shoulder .
Letting your grip go on the balusrade you move one hand behind you to his hip & another to his side of his face as he kissed your shoulder . " Night- I wanted this, for so long."
He nibbles on your ear. " I know princess. Now do what you do when you lay awake in bed thinking of me."