The Moon & The Night pt.2

Grabbing his hand,darkness surrounded you both. Closing your eyes in fear as you feel like your falling into a black aybess.
Brightness shines through your eyelids as you feel yourself hit the ground on your side!
Squinting blindly , touching the ground you landed on. Runing your delicate fingers through blades of grass. Never feeling grass before you panicked.
"It's grass- a plant that grows here on earth. " Night chuckled and helped you to your feet. Squinting looking at him as your eyes adjusted in the sunlight.
Half-heartedly smiling in awe as you look behind him. Seeing that you were standing in a beautiful field of grass and patches of flowers.
" Oh my - "
He sauntered around you, taking in your excitement . " Yes, quite beautiful. "
Twirling around in your dress & skipping barefoot through the patches of wild flowers. A gust of wind came stopping you in your tracks!
" That's a normal occurrence as well."
Breathing in the fresh spring air as the wind blew your hair. Chest heaving in exciting!
" Oh thank you for taking me here!"
Overwhelmed by joy you hug him. Patting your back as a sly smile came across his handsome face, as he looked at the sun.
Spending the day discovering earth's wonders - trees , insects, rabbits , birds and clouds -Afterwards he teleported you both to a nearby city.

Dusk comes and Night takes you to luxury hotel. Arriving at your suite. Looking around the room,
" It's lovely. " smiling as you head straight for the balcony. Gazing at the
City's outline as the sun's setting. Barely able to make out stars. Then your heart races as you see a Cresent moon.
" I knew you'd enjoy this room. " Slowly tracing your side with his finger tips. Having spent the day with him , making you a little fonder of him. Nervous about him leaving you in a strange world, gripping the rail as you bite your lip.
" Don't fret. Just get some sleep. I'll be back before you wake- . " Gently rubbing your waist.
" Thank you- for today. "
Blushing as you turn to look at him.
He touches your face lightly and smiles.
" My pleasure." Looking past you he sees the sun almost gone. " I must go. Goodnight Princess ." He kisses your forehead, then vanishes.

In a deep sleep you dream of the moons light fading and darkness taking over it, as well as the sun & earth. The moon crumbled as the sun combusts setting earth on fire, with a solar flare.
Startled sitting up sweating! Looking around the huge hotel room confused, until you get your wits about you, remembering Night brought you here to visit.
Looking at the curtains blowing by the balcony door, noticing it's open. Seeing the crack of dawn light shine through the curtains ,a dark silhouette of the God of Night standing on the balcony.

" Your back-" huffing out , laying back down into the Fluffy pillow, rubbing your eyes as you stretched. Night walks in the room and takes off his jacket & tosses it on a nearby chair. Leaving him In a red shirt and slacks.

" Why of course

" Why of course. I told you I'd be back before you wake." Suddenly he vanishes. Shocked you raise back up to look for him until you feel him appear beside you in the bed under the covers. Shirtless.
Turning over to face him. He's smiling at your ever-changing emotions. " I'd like to lay with you."
Blushing pulling the comforter over your chest as you noticed him looking at your nipples harden through the silk slip.
Night raised his hand and moves a strand of hair away from your face.
" Don't worry so much princess. "
Feeling as of your cheeks was on fire! Covering your face with your hands until he yanks them away and demanded,
" Do not hide from me!" His voice echoed. Frightened, you look him in the eyes. His soft brown eyes. Locked in his gaze -that seemed like forever, until you quickly moved forward pressing your soft lips against his. Stunned at first- he then slowly starts kissing you back passionately , wrapping his arm around your waist. Tasting your soft plump lips.
His lips tasting like peppermint as you gently tug on his bottom lip with your teeth. Night let's out a pleasurable groan.
His tongue eagerly slides across yours. Night gently lays you back as your tongues collide.