Chapter 2

Yn pov

After breakfast me and my family went to carriage. Ride was silent but my brother yoongi decided to break the silence...

Yoongi:- Ynahh, once we reach the palace   stay away from Bora

Yn:- yes oppa

Min yona:- Nothing will happen you should talk to her after all she is your sister

Yoongi:- yeah yeah you mean adopted sister 🙄

Min yona:- You...

Min hyun:- stop!

After that everyone fell silent . once again ride was silent.

Guard :- we have reached the palace sir

Guard anounced that we reached the palace. I saw there were many carriages stoped in the gate for checking but we didnot stop after all this carriage belongs to the prime minister of the country.

My father helped me to get down the carriage. we went straight inside the palace .

Eunch :- Prime minister Min hyun, Madam Min yona, Sir Min yoongi and Miss Yn arrived.

Eunch anounced our arrival then we enter the palace. we heard lot of wispering but I didnot care.
We took our place which is just near the trone.

I saw my frnds kim jieun, Lim aera, park minji.

Before I could approach them someones loud voice stopped me. I look back and saw my evil snake step sister Bora

Bora :- Greatings mother, father and brother

Min yona :- Good to meet you child

Min hyun:- Hmm

Oppa just rolled his eyes toward her and said

Yoongi:- Just because you entered the palace, did you forgot your manners huh

Bora :- oppa what are talking about.  she tried to act pitiful which she always do but no one believes her.

Yoongi:- why you did not greet yn. Is she invisible to your eyes

Bora :- sry yn I didnot see you there how are doing . she asked while gretting
her teeth for which I simply replied

Yn :- I am fine. I controlled not to roll my eyes at her

After that we heard the arrouncement of the arrival of King and queen dowager .

Banquet started which is held to celebrate the suceccess of war againast the phonex empire.

Troughout the banquet I can feal someones strong eyes on me . I looked here and there and guess who I found ..my dearest ex fiance Jungkook 
I Quicking looked down not wanting to face him but I can still feal his eyes on me.

Jungkook , Jeon jungkook who is the most cruel and heartless king of the jeon empire. He has 5 concubine Mina, Sana, Karina, Ruya, and finally Bora.
But he doesnot love any of them he married them only because of political reason. Mina, Sana and Karina are soft natured one who understood that king will never love them and stayed away from all his business.But Ruya and Bora  are evil one who thinks everything belongs to them .

Jungkook is merciless towards the people  who he hates but he is also not soft towards other people he is just ignore the people most of the time. You can simply call him monster .

But unfortunately this monster was my fiance who was very soft and loving towards me. But I broke this marriage with my own hands which I dont regret till today...

To be continued...❤️