Chapter 15

Yn pov

Well I cant believe that whole crystal kingdom got destroyed. I dont know the reason but I heard its because Azov kingdom. Although I feel bad but I am relived that I dont have to marry that prince. I wonder how queen is doing she must be so devistiated after all her whole nation got destroyed.

I dont like queen she is the main reason for Bora's arrogancy. I wonder what bora would do now, she is nothing without queen. Why am I even thinking about their issue its nothing to do with me.

I decided to visit my shop today as I got nothing to do. I got up and started getting ready.

Bora pov

What should I do now? That Old hag would also be not here with me to help me in this damn palace.  Even though I hate to admit that I have no place or support here without queen but it is true! No one really give damn about me not only me but all the concubine. Every one knows that king treat us like a trash so no one really mind us. That is the main reason why I need empress place.

I know I would never get kings love but atleast if I get empress place I would live  rest of my life with autority and power. Power is everything. I know whatever I do I cant stop yn from entering palace. I dont want her to live happy life that I can only dream about.

Jungkook loves her like insane person. He will do anything to keep her happy but what about me. If she enters the palace he will be the happiest person, if she demanded him to remove all concubine from his life, he wont even think twice before killing us.

Thats why I want empress position on that time he cant kill me or send me away that easily because empress position is something king should respect  and also ministers wont let him kill me, as empress is know as mother of nation so it will be considered as a curse.

Eventhough I love Jungkook but I need to live a life of luxury. But now I dont know how I am going to gain that position. But I wont sit queitly and expect yn to destroy my life. Yn just you wait I will make your life living hell.

Yn pov

I got ready to visit my painting shop. I inform my mom that I am going out. Father and yoongi went to palace for morning court. I, Marry and Drake went out.

I came to shop I saw there were long line waiting outside the shop, its common because its most famous painting shop in capital all the nobles, common people everyone buy the painting from here. And all the painting here is painted by me.

I silently went inside from back door as I dont want any one to know  that I am the one who own it. As I went inside I saw Momo ( one who running the shop ) showing painting to customer. I sat there silently after sometime she finally noticed me. She came running and said "Yn you are here" she said.

"Yeah I came long ago but you were busy " I said. "I am sorry Yn there were lot of customers today" Momo said. " Thats ok by the way I came here to give new paintings" I said. " Great I was about inform you to paint new one. I am glad you painted. As you can see business is going great! " I just smilled "Drake bring the paintings inside" I told drake.

He brought it inside and gave it to Momo. She seems very happy. " Yn its masterpiece its really great everyone would die to buy it" She told me, I just smilled and said " I will go now its already late I need to buy something" I told her and got up. "Fine take care of yourself" She said and waved at me .

I and Drake went outside as for Marry she was in the carriage. I told here to wait there cause she is like world wide star everyone knows her cause of her freindly nature and She is best with rumours. I dont want everyone to know that I visited this shop so I didnot allowed her to come with me.

I went inside the carriage and saw sulking Marry. I chuckled because of her silliness. I was starving so I decide to visit "Blue Pavalion", it is one of the famous restaurant in the capital.

We went inside and found a table for ourself . Its interior is really good its also know for its great food. Not everyone can enter here only noble people can come in   for safety reasons.

We order some food and are waiting for arrival of our food, but suddenly "Oh what a surprise miss Yn" I turned back and froze at spot. There stood jungkook, smilling widely with his personel guard Daniel.He was dressed in a normal clothes probably hiding from people.

❤️❤️❤️

Pls vote and comment...