Chapter 8

Bora pov

I was in the garden walking around. I saw concubine sana, I approached her. I dont like her but she is higher in status than me so I need to great her ugh. "Greeting your highness" she just nodded. what the- "what are you doing here" I asked her."Why? can't I come here"  she asked me back bitch. "No no I was just asking. Enjoy your self your highness. I will take my leave". "Hmm" I turned back to leave.

Just you wait bitches once I become the empress, I will show your places. "M-Madam di-did you heard the r- rumours ?". my maid shena asked me. "What rumours and talk properly" I said irritatedly. "Your highness yesterday king himself took miss yn to his courtyard to drink tea and later he himself escorted her to the carriage and waited in the gate till the carriage disappear from his sight. Everyone in the capital talking that king is still in love with miss yn thats why he didnot gave empress position to anyone".
she said.

My blood boiled from the anger, I smashed flower vase to the ground. How can this happen. I did soo much just to marry Jungkook and become empress but now everything going to waste. No No I wont let that happen. I knew Jungkook is obsessed with yn but I didnot thought that he will spread rumours. If I am not wrong he spreaded that rumours to let people know that yn belongs to him and not to send any marriage proposal to min house hold. He is showing that she is kings women you should not think about her.

Haha I knew jungkooks intensions after  after all, one obsessed person thinking only another obsessed person can understand. "Lets visit queen dowager " I said to shena. I hurriedly got up and head towards Rain palace. "But miss wait let me inform someone about your visit'. "No need" I said

Eunch announced my arrival.I didnot stop I just enter her room. I saw her sitting there and hydrating her skin.  "Greeting Your majesty".She lazily looked at me. "Why are you here" she asked. "Your majesty did you heard the rumours. You have to do something. you cant let yn enter the palace" I said. "Relax  she wont enter the palace I know what to do" she said.

Queen dowager, she may look innocent and soft but she is real bitch. Because of her I enter the palace in return of bringing her son back from cold palace. Jeon jason is her son who tried to kill jungkook. So he was sended to cold palace to die there. Yes she is not the real mother of Jungkook. She need my help to  bring her son back that happens only when I become empress.

Yn would never help her with her intentions so she tried her best to prevent yn entering the palace. Everyone know that once Yn enter the palace jungkooks first work would be making her queen to keep her with him everytime.

"What are you going to do your majesty" I asked. She got up from her seat "I am going to grant her marriage". "Huh but who is going to marry her. who ever come to marry her Jungkook would kill their whole family". Haha she started laughing like psycho seems like her whole family is psycho family. After calming herself she said "Not anymore my son wont kill his beloved mother after all I love him soo much". "Huh?" I asked. "You will come to know that in kings birthday banquet" she said.

Why I am feeling like she is going to put rock on her own feet. No matter how much innocent she acts but Jungkook wont let her go if she came b/w him and yn. Yes he love queen dowager so much but not more than yn. He will do anything to get her that is why I am scared.

To be continued .. ❤️