Chapter 5

Yn pov

I and Jaehyun follwed jungkook to his courtyard. " set the table" jungkook order the maid with his iconic cold voice. After few minutes servants brought some tea and snacks. But the thing is everything  on the table is my favourite snacks, including sweet honey tea. I just shrugged thinking its just a coincident and also jungkook liked all the thing which I liked in the past.

"How is my brother doing?" jungkook questioned jaehyun. " I am doing well hyung. Thanks for asking" Jaehyun replied while sipping his tea. " I heard that you are in charge of west chase army" jungkook asked. " yes hyung I will be living tomorrow for west". Jungkook just said "oh". I just sat there quietly. " well how is miss Yn doing I heard you are busy in training these days" jungkook asked me. " well yes your majesty my father want me to stay strong just to take care of myself". "Well you have me to do that" he mumbled."Huh?"."Nothing I just said I am proud of you"Jungkook said.

We spent soo much time together its already quiet dark outside. Well trust me its fricking embarrassing to sit with your ex fiance as if nothing happened b/w you.Although I have to say its awkward most of the time but it was fun.

" Hyung  I really need to go now I have an urgent work pls excuse me hyung and miss yn ". Jaehyun went out hurriedly I dont know what happened he was fine just now! huh wierd human.  And I also have no plan of staying close with him so I excused. "umm your majesty its getting dark I will also take my leave now. you may continue" I said " Yes I will walk you out" . what!!!! no you dont have to I can go myself moreover there are maids who can walk me out. " Thats really Ok your majesty I can go by myself you dont have to worry pls take rest" I hurriedly said. "I said I will walk you out thats it miss yn" saying this he walk infront of me.

I just followed him queitly and oh banquet finished long ago everyone went home including my family members. We already reached the gate of his courtyard but he didnot stopped there he continued walking. what the - he walked straight toward the carraige and told me " Get in " he even helped me to climb. "Your majety you can go back now " He just smilled extra sweetly.....what the actual fuck!!!!  I was shook including all the knights ands maids. Its not like he never smilled like this but its just that its been over 4 years.

"Take miss yn safely to her house" Jungkook ordered. Knight just said "yes your majesty". carriage started moving I turned back and saw he was still standing at the gate. Just what is he trying to prove.

Its not normal for king to walk someone till the carriage, cherry on top still standing even when carriage is moved. I am screwed if anyone came to know about this.

Jungkook pov

I saw carraige moving far away. I turned and called my personal guard "Daniel".
He immedietly answerd " yes master " .
"Spread the news". I said he was confused and asked "huh". " I said to spread the rumours". He was still confused fortunately he understood and said "As your command your majesty".
I smirked and said " Every single person in capital should know about me and my baby by tomorrow". " yes master" he said flew away .

Just wait till tomorrow baby.

To be continued...❤️