Chapter 12

Yn pov

We all stood infront of the gate waiting for the arrival of Duke and his family. After waiting for eternity they finally arroved. My father hugged duke and my mother hugged duchess, Me and my brother stood their awkwardly finally duke saw us we greeted him and his wife "You both grown a lot, Ynahha you became beautiful and you yoongi you also became good looking young man haha" Duke said while laughing.

"Meet my daughter Angelina I guess you both remember her" duchess introduced her daughter to us. "yes we remember her" I said. " Hi yn and yoongi " she greeted us we also greeted her back. Well Angelina is beautiful women with red long wavy hairs with big brown eyes and fair skin anyone can fall for her but she is really prideful of her beauty and she thinks everyone is lower than her.

"Lets go inside you guys travelled from long distance" my father said. We all went inside, maid showed them their rooms. We waited for them to come for dinner as they went to fresh up.

My father and duke was talking throughout the dinner. I just sat their silently and finished my dinner. After finishing my dinner I didnot stayed their long I came back to my room quickly. I was really tired today so I decided to go to sleep early.

Time skip

" Miss do have some peaches its really delicious" Marry said and cutted the peach and gave it to me, wow it was really sweet.  "Yes its really delicious where do you got this from i dont think its from our farm" "yes miss its not from our farm its from imperial garden, your father brought this in morning". Imperial garden? well only king can go inside of it how my father would got them. Forget it may be Jungkook gave him after all there will be like tons of peaches in the garden. Seems like he just gave some fruits to all his officials.

Jungkook pov

I am in imperial holiday house I came here just to get few peaches from here for my princess, she really love peaches. Peaches here are really sweet from other peaches out there. So I pluck few peaches by myself and told Daniel to give it to prime minister.

Well about Crystal nation today will be the last day of the battle ninety percent of their army are finished only few are left it wont take long for them to die. I just waiting for the news.

I decided to destroy crystal kingdom not only because of yn its also because they secretly trading drugs and spices illegally to our nation there is someone here who is helpying them secretly, I highly doubt it would be queen. Yes I dont trust her I never did actually, I just acted as respecting her because to know her real intensions. She think she is really smart but every single person know about her evil intensions that she is doing all this just to bring her son back but who will tell her that I killed him long ago.

Yes I killed him because he tried to kill me, not because of trone but because of Yn, I knew he was in love with yn since he was child but when my engagement fixed with yn he lost his sanity but he couldn't do anything because she was arranged to me by my father. He had no other option but to kill me, if he succeed then yn and trone both would be his. But he suddenly declared that he was unfit to be king so he will marry and settle somewhere far from the capital. First I thought he was sceming but he was serious towards not wanting trone but he still had a strong feelings towards yn.

He proposed to Yn even after the engagement b/w us. I was standing near the wall and heard all there conversation fortunately she rejected him. I thought he will turn agressive towards her and would hurt her so I was ready to go inside but he calmly explained about his feeling  towards her since childhood days he even explained her how he dont want to take trone and to settle somewhere far away from capital with her. But all he got was a rejection.

On that day he tried to poison me but he got caught. I tried to kill him infront of everyone, after all he dared to love my women but queen begged me and my father, my father who was king at that time decided not to kill him but to send him to the cold palace I really didnot liked that idea. I wanted him dead , if he is alive then he will try snatch my yn from me. I couldn't do anything at that time. After I became king my first work was to kill him. Everone thinks that he is still alive but no one knows that he already dead for years.

But I still didnot understand why did he not wanted trone, if he had a trone it would have been easy for him to get her but he pulled out from Next kings competation. Its still a puzzle for me, he is not that dumb to not to know about this. He did that on purpose. I wonder why....

To be continued.....❤️