Chapter 14

Jungkook pov

Well I was standing on the roof of my princess home. Its around 1 in the morning I know very well that my princess will be in deep sleep, its kinda useful for me because she is a heavy sleeper, even if you blast bomb beside her she wont know so its easy for me to sneak into her room. Its my daily routine to sneak into her room it wont be that hard its quite easy but today its different cause my father in law is still in my princess room.

Ugh its been like hour its seems like he  wont go. well OLD MAN GO AWAY ALREADY! I seriously want shout my lungs out. Oh Oh he came out yeah! But he started looking here and there I quickly hide by sleeping on roof! I cant believe this, the most cruel and ruthless king is hiding because of the old man if any one came to know about this then my reputation would go in vain!

"Come out" he said. Who is he talking with I dont think anyone is here except me. " Your majesty I know you are here, you can come out" I got mini heart attack how would he know. Wait that old man knew I was here all the time thats why he stayed inside my yn's room for hours Just for me to wait here in cold, Hump childish old man.

I slowly jumped down from roof and stood infront of old man, I smilled to hide my nervousness "Oh prime minister its good to see you" I said. He glared at me and said " your majesty what are you doing here at this hour" he asked while rising his eyebrow. "Well I was chasing the assassin then that assassin came this way so I was searching for him" I lied smootly. He just looked at me mockingly like what the ~ " Then your mjaesty you can go now there is no assassin here I will increase the security here" I just nodded " Then I will go now " he bowed at me.

I knew I cant meet my princess today so I thought to go back. I was about to jump on roof to go back but " Your majesty we have door at home" he said with mischievous smile. Shit I want to burry myself under 10 ft ground, Still I nodded "Right I will go now" I said and came out.

Why old man was still awake and how he particularly knew I was the one who hiding there. Wait, whenever I visit yn there would be no guards not even single  one, why I never noticed it. That old man is quite over protective towards her there will be no chance that he will not appoint guards at night to protect her. It means he knew I was visiting her daily?. so he removed all guards ? Was he helping me? No no why that old man would help me.

Min hyun pov

I knew Jungkook would come and I wanted tease him so I went to yn's room. I saw his shadow I simply sat there doing nothing for hour. I stepped out and called him to come out but that human fall striaght on roof and layed down there like it was his bed. I again called him, he came down I teased him little more and he finally went back.

well this morning I went to palace to  reject the marriage proposal b/w Yn and Joshua but I didnot expected to see their whole nation to be destroyed. I knew it was Jungkooks doing. I know he didn't destroyed whole kingdom just because of Yn its also because of their illegal business but he took this opportunity to destroy them, clever child.

Ah I hope he gets his happiness back. I knew him since he was a baby. He was bubbly and cute kid back then, but his father was really strict man. Late king wanted him to be responsible man so he always trained him. If at the age of 7 every kid used to play he used to train with knights. He doesn't had any friends since he was kid. He lost his mother when he was 4. while growing up he lost all his emotions. Every ministers including me felt bad for him. we try to convince king to let him be a normal kid but king being cruel man he doesn't give heed to our words.

Finally king understood his mistake but it was already too late he asked for my help but I couldn't do anything. Then he asked me to engage my daughter with his son but I didn't wanted it cause yn was just 4 years old while Jungkook was 11 years old. When I refuse it he ordered me, I couldn't do anything but to agree.

We introduced both of them as expected Jungkook didnot showed any emotions whearas Yn doesn't even know whats going on as she was too young. I thought nothing would work b/w them but to my surprise Jungkook became really loving and soft towards yn only towards yn.

After his trainning he used to run back here to meet Yn. He used to spend all of his time here in this mansion than palace. As the time passed he became normal person who used to smile, cry everything. But this normal person used to smile for yn when she is happy, cry for yn when she gets hurt, his every emotions belonged to his yn only.

We all noticed this change in him including king himself. King felt relived atleast he is showing his love towards someone. He became posessive towards Yn but no one cared as he is her fiance its normal to be posessive towards your love.

Everything was going well for years  but as my daughter was growing up she became distant towards Jungkook. Which obviously he noticed but he didnot questioned it thinking she needed time but suddenly when she was 16 she broke their engagement.

To be continued...❤️