chapter 17

Jungkook pov

I stood there, looking at the carraige moving away from me. Well I know what I did today is not good, but what can I do no matter how much I gave her hint that I am not moved on and I am waiting for her to come back to me, she just cant understand. I know she must be scared of me now but I dont care, she must come back to me, by her will or by force, I just dont care if she hates me or love me. My love is enough for both of us.

I touched my lips, Well I cant believe that I  kissed her, its still feels so damn good. Just few more days then she will be mine and I can kiss her whenever I want to. I gave her 10 days to decide but I know very well that my wild baby would not come back to me that easily. So If she come back to me by herself  then it will be good or else I have to use my ways to get her.

Now I need to go back to the palace, I came here directly after finishing my morning court, I still have so many unfinished work to do but I left everything behind to meet my baby. Well I didnot want to leave her but I have to but no worries I will meet her at night.

Yn pov

i just came back and went directly to my room. I sat numb on the bed,  I just dont know what to do. Slowly my tears slipped from my eyes, I am so helpless right now. I just have 10 days, I have to do something or my life would end in the walls of palace which I dont want to.

Many people would die to enter the palace but they dont know the hidden danger there. I just want simple life where I can live happily with my husband. Now I got 10 days to save my life from that horrible place. No matter what I have to do to escape this faith, I will do everything.

I dont want to lead my live without freedom. I was thinking what to do, but slowly my eye lid felt heavy and I drift to sleep.

Jungkook pov

Here I am again standing on the roof of my princess house. I started observing my surrounding to sneak into her room, Thank god there is no one here especially that old man. I slowly jumped from the roof, I silently entered her room.

There she is, sleeping in sitting position. Thats so uncomfortable, I went near her, a big smile formed on my face, this is her power no matter how much stress I have, just by seeing her everything seems perfect, she is beautiful. I made her sleep properly on bed.

I slowly stroked her cheeks but my smile died when I saw her dried tears on her cheeks, my heart clenched at the sight. I cant see her in pain but I know she cried because of me. What can I even do, she avoids me as if I am a plague. She need to understand that she belongs to me and only me! she have no escape other than accepting me.

She need to marry me either she likes or not. What am I even lacking, I am trying to figure out this for years. Back then also I had everything, that one would die to have but still she rejected me. She knew how much I love her. Sometimes I think that she is the most ignorant person ever exist on the earth. But again I love her, sigh.

She is sleeping peacefully, but what about me I always struggle to have some sleep... yes I have insomnia, I didnot had this before but I got this gift after she left me.. Sigh so I always come here at night to have some peace.

I slowly crawl beside her trying not to wake her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her near as much as possible. I snuggled into crook of her neck, inhaling her intoxicating scent it really drives me crazy. I saw her peaceful face for hours and I doesn't even know when I drift into my slumber.

Angelina pov       ( She is the daughter of duke incase if you guys forgot)

I was trying to sleep but I couldn't so I thought to stroll in garden. I was walking peacefully, as there was no one, there was not even one guards here my brows furrowed... this garden belongs to yn as it is right infront have yn's room but why there is not even one guard here knowing very well that both her brother and father are over protective towards her. Well may be she likes quite place to sleep, I just let it go.

I sat on the rock near the small pond.
Its really peacefull, I closed my eyes but suddenly heard some noice. I saw someone standing on the roof, I stood and hide near bushes, that person came down and went inside yn's room! I followed the person and finally saw the person, Huh! how can I not know who it is after all the person who stood infront of me is the love of my life Jungkook.