Chapter 6

Yn pov

I woke up early this morninig. Nothing much happened yesterday after coming back from palace. Everyone was asleep except my father. My father may look cold on outside but he is really warm on inside but obviously not for everyone. He loves all of us dearly especially me and my brother. He doesnot have any soft spot for Bora not because she is adopted its because she is arrogant and cunning.

Well let me tell you Bora is a daughter of Min Jun, my fathers cousine brother. He was a wealthy merchant. He had a principle wife Min Ji-Wo with two adorable twins Aera and Aira.They were a happy family until storm named Lin Bera came in thier life. Lin Bera was whore who seduced Min jun and got pregnent. She came to Min jun household demanding justice but he was very against of it as he didnot remembered anything of thier night.

They had no choice but let her stay inside the house after all she as no where to go. She became concubine of Min jun. But Jin-wo looked happy outside but she was in really awful state inside.Her whole family followed only one wife rule but her husband broke it.Unable to tolerate this she committed sucide. Leaving everything behind.

Min Jun who used to love his wife immensly broke down he was ready to go after her but his two daughter had no one.He made his heart strong for his children. But Lin Bera took this opportunity to dominate over their family.She had gave birth to the baby Bora. She torched both twins by giving them slow poison and she fed the same poison to Min Jun too. After years they died miserably. And she got all the wealth of Min jun.

My father got to know about this thing by the buttler of Min jun. My father used love his brother too much when he came to know that he was killed by his own concubine he was raged and killed Lin Bera after torchuring her for 15 days. She was killed cruelly no too cruelly but she derserved it. And they didnot knew what to do about Bora they cant just kill the child so other noble forced my father to take her has a daughter. My father adopted her after all she was the last blood of his brother.

This is how Bora got adopted to our family.  My father used to love her too but she became very cunning while growing up. She used to be jealous of me and tried to kill me many time. But one day she was caught by my brother. When my father came to know about this he was really angry from that day onwards my father and brother hated her. My mother know nothing about her evilness she loves her like her own daughter.

I was in my own thoughts suddenly someone knocked on my door. "Come in". Marry came in with towel and water. "Miss you are awake" I just smilled at her. "you already took bath too ?" marry asked me. "Yes"I said and she just nodded.

"Marry lets go out today". "Yes miss I will tell Drake to get ready" marry said and went outside. Drake is my personel knight more like brother who is loyal to  me only. After sometime we got ready and went out.

"Miss what do you want to do today" Drake asked me. " Hmm I just want to enjoy...Lets go and get some stuffed buns" I said and went toward the shop We buyed some dishes and started eating but I stopped on the track when I heard something.Luckily I was wearing veil.

"Did you heard about king and miss yn, prime ministers daughter". One lady asked. "Yes whole capital is talking about that only" another lady said. " What are guys talking about" third lady asked " You dont know!?". "No". "Yesterday during banquet king himself led Miss yn towards his courtyard to drink tea" one women explained. " What about it " third lady asked. "  Not only that all the dishes, tea everything in the table was miss yn's favourites. They talked till it was dark later he himself led her towards the carraige and he even waited in the gate till the carriage disappear". lady explained."What. King himself did all this!?" third lady asked .

" Yes and also they were couple back then its make sense". "I wonder why they broke their marriage I heard that king was so in love with her". " Their is a rumours that he still love her thats why he didnot gave empress seat to anyone" lady wispered but I clearly heard. " Yes and also everyone knows that he treats his concubine like trash".

I heard all the rumours all the stuffed buns felt like stone to me. Who the hell spreaded all this shits. And where the hell did  Jaehyun went in their story. They are speaking like I was alone with him . Ahhhhhh what the fuck.

To be continued......❤️