Chapter 7

Yn pov

"Are you ok miss" marry asked. "y-yes I am alright, lets go from here".Then we came out. I decided not to pay attention to any of rumours. "Lets go to madam chens shop". Madam chen is famous designer in the capital,almost all the noble women buy the clothes from her.

We came to madam chens shop. " Sry miss now the shop is closed pls come later " one of the worker said. I remove by veil just a little for her to recognise me. Then she hurriedly went inside. Later madam chen came herself to greet me. " Welcome miss yn pls come inside sry for our rudeness"." Thats ok madam chen". Then we went inside but there is someone else there. Ah its concubine Mina who sat there gracefully.

"Greeting your highness" I greeted her while bowing. " You dont have to be polite" She said smilling. "Are you here to buy the dress for banquet your highness ?" I asked. Next month is kings birthday thats why I came here to order dress for me, so I assume she is also here for the same reason." Yes I wanted to buy few dresses. Is miss yn also here for the same reason ?". " yes your highness".

Mina pov

I really admire the girl infront of me. She is the the only girl who can make the king bend on his knee. I am jealous of her but I cant do anything. I love jungkook whole heartedly but he dont. Yes he married me only because of political reason. My father is the king of cyara. Our nation was defeated by Jungkook. Because of that we needed to compensent so our marriage was setted to strenghten the bond of two nations.

I fell in love with him. When I married to him he already had 4 concubines but I was confident to win his heart because my status was greater than other concubines. But later I came to know that he love yn who was his ex fiance! I was determined to get rid of her.

One day General Byun sended the marriage proposal to prime minister mins house for his son. I was very happy because General Byun and Prime minister min was childhood freinds. So the marriage proposal would worth it.

On the same day Jungkook and few guards went outside the palace late at the night. I secreatly followed them. I was confused why would they go to generals house at mid night. Then I saw Jungkook guards killed all guards of general house hold.

Jungkook went inside the house and killed all the family members including small child except general and his son.
"Why are you doing this we served you and your family for years". General cried out. "Yes you guys served us but you did something you should not even think to do in your dream" Jungkook said with sinister smile." W-What I did". Jungkook pretended like thinking  "Huh what you did?......Ah You wanted something which belong to jeon jungkook". "what are saying".

"WHY DID YOU SEND THE WEDDING PROPOSAL TO MIN FAMILY HUH" jungkook shouted like psycho. General just stayed silent."WHY. DAMN IT" he again asked. "T-To marry my s-son with yn". "Exactly who do you and your son think you are to marry my princess. She is mine alone. How dare you even think something like this. Now suffer the consequence". "Pls your majesty we didnot knew that she belongs to you we made mistake pls forgive us" general begged jungkook.

"No no how could I spare you. Sry general I am too cruel you see,this king has no mercy now bye bye" by saying this he cutted his head.

But general son just stayed in the corner, Jungkook looked at him and made a signal to come near. Jungkook killed the general son by cutting all his organ he even cutted open his heart, removed his organs.

He looked like monster with all the blood in his body. Then he suddenly started laughing. "Who ever try to take my princess away from me all will end like them haha. Yn is mine mine mine mine mine mine". He started chanting like psycho.

Not only this he searched all the relatives of general and killed them mercilessly including childrens. He finished all the bloodline of their family.

Then and there I came to know about his MAD LOVE FOR YN. I came to conclusion that to never mess with him and his mad love for yn and also I come to know that I am never getting him its best for me to stay silently than getting killed by him.

He is no less than a monster when it comes to his yn.

To be continued.....❣️