Chapter 9

Yn pov

Its already been a month since I went to madam chens shop. Tomorrow its kings birthday as usual our family got special invitation, well this special invitation means every person in family should attend the banquet no excuses or else its considered as disrespecting the royal family, sign thats why I have no choice but to attend every royal banquet.

" Miss did you prepared the gift for king's birthday?" Marry asked me while combing my hair. Yes we need to give gift for king individually. For every other occasion its enough for house head to give gift but now everyone in the family should give one. Ahh what should I give him?....... Yes I got it. "You will see it tomorrow Marry" I said to marry.

Its finally kings birthday today. Marry and few other servants helping me to get ready. I am wearing red long gown with white rubby on it maching with phoenix hair pin. "And done... Your looking stunning miss" Marry complemented me. "Thank you Marry". "Lets go Miss your family members are waiting" one of the maid informed me.

I went out to meet my family, they all complemented me. "Lets go its getting late" my father informed us. We all sat in carriage silently.

Jungkook pov

Its my birthday today. I was standing near my window where I can see birthday venue, almost Everyone came except my princess family. I was very happy to see her as I dont usually see her at day... Well I mean I usually sneak into her room at night. well prime ministers guards.. they are good but they are no match for me. I last saw her 2 days ago. she was sleeping soundly without her knowledge that their was someone else in her room.

Its seems that my princess and her family arrived. Oh my she is looking like angel my angel. Red really suits her I cant take my eyes away from her but she went inside the hall. Well let me also go in.

Yn pov

We came to palace and we sat on our assigned seat. Sometime later we heard the annoucement of king and queen dowager arrival. We all stand and bowed to greet them. "You may rise" Jungkook said to everyone and passed me a smile, what the- but I smilled back at him, not to offend him.

Everyone started wishing him and gave their gift. Its our turn my father, mother and brother wished him and gave their gifts now its my turn I went forward
" Happy Birthday your majesty may you live long life ahead ". I wished him he smilled widely and said "Thank you so much miss yn". After seeing his wide smile everyone started gossiping.

I was about to give my gift to eunch but he himself came forward to recieve his gift. He seems very excited for his gift he tore wrapper within a second....wait what the- you are not supposed to do that.

"Wow king sejong book from 1 to 7 volume where do you got this from I searched everywhere in the capital but I didnot got" he said like a kid. Yes I knew he is a biggest fan of King sejong who was great warrior who led his army alone and won lot of battles but his book disappeared within the time but fortunately my grandpa gave this to me as he was a great scholar he got this book as gift. Unfortunately he died, before dying he gave few precious things to me one of them was this book.

"Your majesty my grandpa gave this book to me but your more suitable person to own this" I said. He grinned and said " Thank you I am really greatful for this ". I just smilled and bowed at him and went back to my place.

" Seems like my son really loved miss yn's gift ?" queen dowager asked Jungkook."Yes mother I really loved it" he said lightly smilling while admiring it.

As the time passed its already time to leave. Everyone was already went to their home only our family was left with royal family as we got special invitation we cant go early. "Your majesty and queen dowager we will take our leave now, it was really great to celebrate kings birthday together" my father said politely while bowing. " Its my pleasure to celebrate my birthday with you and your family. I am really happy" he said while looking deeply at me. I just looked away.

We were about to leave but queen dowager stopped us " please wait". we turned back " yes your highness"my father asked. "As I saw your daughter made my son really happy I decided to give her something" she said while smilling sweetly no extra sweetly I am scared. I have really bad feeling about this, so I refused quickly. "There is no need of it your highness" I said. "No dont say that" she said I cant do anything.

" You know my brother Akura, king of Crystal kingdom" she asked "Yes your highness" my father said. " Well he has son name joshua he is 25 this year he will be next king and he need a bride. Your daughter would be great choice for him so I decided to bestow your daughter marriage with him after all she will 21 this year". she said while smilling I froze at spot.

"NO" Jungkook shouted he was looking like monster with red eyes. He seems like he is ready rip anyones head.

To be continued..... ❤️