Chapter 10

Authour pov

Shiver run down on everyones spine while looking at Jungkook. He again shouted " SHE WILL NOT MARRY ANYONE. DID YOU HEAR IT". "But why Jungkookie they will make best pair. Do you think mother is wrong" she asked softly but Jungkook didnot buyed it. "I said no means no its my birthday and my rules you dont have any rights to decide behalf of me you got that." he was fuming in anger. " Jungkookie whats wrong joshua likes yn he saw her in winter festival and really liked her, she will be happy with him why are so against of it. Dont you want yn to be happy".

He snapped out and controlled his anger in front but his blood was still boilling and said calmly "He likes yn?" he asked while gritting his teeth. "Yes he really liked her infact he is the one who asked me to set his marriage with yn" she said while smilling. Thats it she pulled his last string but still he controlled and said " He cant alone decide what he want Yn decision is also important.. So tell me yn do you want to marry him you dont have to force yourself"he asked calmly while looking deep at her.

Yn pov

What the actual fuck they suddenly decided my marriage like what the fuck
I am quite relived that Jungkook is speaking up to me but still he loves queen dowager I cant trust him if he decided then everything is finished. It would be ok if they searched some normal guy but why it had to be fricking prince. I dont want any relation with any royals.

Suddenly Jungkook asked my opinion. "No-" "Give us some time your majesty" I was about to decline but my father interrupted me. I looked at him while frowning he just made sign to relax. I sighed and nodded. "No Yn tell me your decision thats ok if you dont want this marriage" Jungkook insisted. I was about to answer him but queen spoke first "They asked sometime kook let us give some time to think after that if she doesn't like then thats ok"she said.

Jungkook doesnot look satisfied but still nodded but he was suddenly smirking huh no I must have seen something wrong. "Then we will take our leave now your majesty" my father said but this time only for Jungkook seems like he is angry at queen obviously he should be who does she think she is.

We went from there and reached house quickly. "What does she think about herself just because she is queen she cant decide about others future" my brother Yoongi said. "Yoongi behave" my mother told him, he ignored her and asked father "Father what should we do now we cant just marry her off that too for other nation" "Yes yoongi we should do something we still have time dont worry I wont let that happen, now go and sleep and Yn come with me" father said .

I just followed him to back garden, he sat down and made a signal to sit down, I did as he said. " Princess what do you think about this marriage" he asked me softly "You already know father I dont like palace or palace people I just want normal marriage. I was about decline right there you stopped me ". " you cant just reject queen dowager like that its considered as disrespectful so I stopped you but dont worry my daughter I will reject once she ask about our opinion ok?' he asked I just gave small smile and nodded. "Its late go and sleep" "Yes father" I went from there.

Min hyun pov

I know queen dowager has some plan thats why she suggested the marriage b/w Yn and her nephew. Queen is not a good human even though she acts good infront of people, she is the cunning one
although palace is full of cunning people she will be in top. If I am not wrong she want this marriage to happen just to prevent yn entering the palace and make Bora a empress sigh both are rotten chickens I wont let them come near my daughter.

If yn enter the palace I know Jungkook would protect her, yes Jungkook I know very well about his love and obsession towards Yn which he kept safely for years, if she stayed near him he will be soft with love but if she stayed away he will burn with obsession. As a father I cant let my daughter getting hurt but in this world there are lot of bad worms, So I can only trust yn with jungkook. He will kill or get killed for yn.

I still remember how he begged me while standing on his knee while joining hands for not to cancel wedding b/w him and yn, forgetting he was Empire of whole nation. I really wanted to pull him up and tell him everything is going to be Ok but I couldn't just because of my daughter stubbornness. On that day I came to know about his madness towards my daughter. No king in universe will beg on his knee just for a girl, but he did forgetting he is called as mercyless and cruel king.

I just cancelled their marriage on that day but I was sure she will end up with him. I knew Yn's stubbornness will die oneday if not he will make it happen. I lost count on how much people he killed for her. Yes I knew every single thing he did to people who try to get close to her and I even know how he sneak into her room at midnight haha that kid.

Now also I am sure he will take care of this marriage matter but I am curious this time what will he do to Joshua and his family after all they are queens family members. He loves queen like his own mother that will be the main reason that she decide this marriage with them. Seems like she is confident this time that he will not kill them and let them marry after all they are his mothers family huh. Sigh lets see what he will do.

To be continued.....❤️