Chapter 11

Jungkook pov

I smashed all things on the table to the ground. How dare she decide my princess marriage that to with someone else. Its true that I respect her but it is no reason to take decision herself. I wont tolerate anyone, including my mother when it comes to yn, I was fuming in anger but instant smile decorated on my face while thinking what I am going to do with my dear cousin and his family.

"Daniel" I called him." yes your majesty" he kneeled down while bowing "Lets go to Azov kingdom tonight" "But why master" he asked "To pay visit" I said casually, he looked confused but nevertheless he nodded "yes your majesty I will tell someone to inform them". I nodded he bowled and left.

Its already night and we decided to visit  Azov kingdom. Its not that far from our kingdom. After the ride of 3 hours we reached there I saw king karuna himself came to welcome us, I won this kingdom in the battle so it is under me. " Welcome to kingdom Azov your majesty" he said to me. "Thank you king Karuna " " pls come this way " he led the way to discussion hall.

"What brings you here your majesty" he asked me "Pls call me by my name you dont have to formal with me after all we are friends" I said. "Yes jungkook tell me what can I do to you?" he asked me " I will directly come to the point". I said "Yes pls".

"I want you to destroy crystal nation  after all they are your enemies right. I will give you full support with sufficient army but name will be yours if you dont agree to it, its ok I can search for someone else" I said calmly.  He seems very excited "No no I want to do it, I waited for this to happen for years I will destroy everything there you dont have to worry..... Well if you dont mind can I ask why do you want to destroy their kingdom if I am not wrong your mother is from Crystal kingdom right ?" he asked me. "I cant tell you why, but you just need to destroy whole kingdom but dont kill prince Joshua I want him alive". He didnot questioned me further just said yes.

"Well then I will send plan and army group tomorrow night and you have to attack them day after tomorrow. I am sure they wont be saved cause their armies are very less so rest assured " I said. "But why this early we can wait little longer then we can proceed our plan right?" he asked me " No make it quick we cant let them know about our plan I want them dead as soon as possible got it?" I asked sternly he got scared and said " Yes we will proceed this plan quickly" he said, I just nodded at him.

"I will leave now " I said and got up he also stood and showed me a way out. " Have a safe trip " he said and bowed. I just nodded "Lets go " I orderd my knights and they all said yes. we quickly climbed our horses and went. We need to reach the palace before the sunrise for not to make  suspiscious to others.

Just wait I will destroy every single person who will try to take my Yn away from me, I smirked,  I wont even spear my beloved mother tsk because of her, her whole kingdom is going to destroy. I will give her best punishment that she will not even think about Yn in her dreams let alone marrying her off to her nephew haha Pathetic women....

Yn pov

I was painting while sitting in the garden. I have painting shop which is called "Dimond crystal" the most famous shop in the capital but not everyone know that I am the one who own it, only 3 people know it i.e Marry, Drake and Momo, she is the one who running the shop, not even my family members knew that I am the owner of Crystal Daimond.
I  make lot of money from it after all I cant always relay on my father.

I finished my painting and told Drake to deliever it to the shop. I went inside but everyone seems to busy today I wonder why!? I called the obe of the maid near me and asked " Whats going on?" she bowed and said "Miss, Today Duke Robert's family is coming here so we are preparing for their arrival" she again bowed and went to her work

Duke Robert rachel is good friend of my father he only have one  principle wife with a daughter Angelina rachel who is the only daughter of duke and duchess she is know for her arrogency and pride. But this is not only a thing, she is utterly obsessed with Jungkook, she was ready to do anything for him but her father sended her to next nation for her studies I still remember she trowed a big tantrum but nothing stopped her father I dont know why? cause her father loves her a lot.

This is going to be intresting Bora in one side and Angelina in other side. Both are not in love with him but obsessed with him no, sorry sorry.. Angelina is obsessed with Jungkook but Bora bitch is obsessed with empress position. Lets see who will win.

To be continued......❤️