Chapter 3

yn pov

Banquet was still going on. I was getting bored so I decided to take a stroll in the garden. I saw my father was talking with some nobles. I decided to approach him..

Yn:- Father!

Min hyun:- Yes yn

Yn:- Nothing Father I just want to walk in the garden

Min hyun:- Yeah but be careful

Yn:-Yes father.

After that I went from there. I headed towards the garden. I admit that even though I hate palace but it is beautiful.

I was admiring the flower suddenly someone came in front of me. who else other than my one and only evil step sister.
Yn:- What
Without answering me she kept on glaring at me.

Yn:- I know I know that I am beautiful you dont have to look at me like you are going to eat me. I said that while flipping my hair.

Bora:- Aren't you ashamed

Yn :- why would I when your whole existence is shameful. I said while rolling my eyes at her.

Bora:- You bitch. you are really shameless while seducing your brother in law.

Yn :- pff I seduced my brother in law?( I rised my eyebrow while pretending to think) By the way who are you talking about. who is my brother in law?

I can see she is completely pissed now

Bora:- MY HUSBAND JUNGKOOK YOUR BROTHER IN LAW

Yn:- Can you stop shouting,donkey voice is more better than you. Hmm what were you saying 'My huSBanD JuNgkoOk' , Huh does he even treat you like wife. Let alone treating you like wife he doesn't even treat you like a human hahaha.

Bora :- He treats me good and also he loves me very much.Your just jealous you dont know anything

Yn:- Hahaha love!? Haha he Haha and you Haha wahh I cant stop laughing.

Bora :- shut up he loves me very much.

Yn :- You can stop lying to me we are sisters you know. After all whole nation know that he doesn't love any of you.If he loved you he would have visited your chamber atleast once throughout your marriage.

Bora :- what do you know king always spend his night in my chamber and he is really wild you know. she said while winking at me.

Yn:- Do you know there are people everywhere in the palace ( I said while turning away).You should come out of your imagination its not very good for your health sweety.

Thats it she started shouting like pig

Bora :- KING REALLY LOVES ME VERY VERY VERY MUCH

I went near her and said calmly

Yn:-You do know right empress place is still empty. If he really loved you then you would be empress by now not mere Concubine pff.

Saying that I walked away from there I dont want face that snake anymore  suddenly

??:- Helooooooo

Why cant people let me live peacefully. I turned around with a forced smile, then I saw Jaehyun.

Yn:- Hiiiiii

I was really happy to see him. Jaehyun is a prince. Cousin brother of king. He is  really cold person but he is sweet only for me, I don't know why may be because I know him since we are kids? I dont know but, He treats me like a sister .

Jaehyun:- Ynnie You are really bad

Yn:- Huh me what I did to you ?

Jaehyun:- You told me you will come with me to watch latern show but you never did (pout)

Yn:- Aww sry I will come today

Jeahyun:- Yeah! Really

In excitment he hugged me I hugged him back.No one can say he is the same person who everyone is scared of...

??:- whats happening here

Suddenly we heard really dark and cold voice. Then we look back and froze at the spot.

Yn/Jaehyun:-Your majesty!!!

To be continued .....❤️