Chapter 16

Yn pov

Jungkook started coming near us. Marry and Drake already bowing 90 degree to him but I was just froze at the spot. Marry shaked me, I finally came out of my thoughts and hurriedly bowed. Jungkook just smilled and said "You dont have to bow towards me yn". I just awkwardly smilled and stood there not knowing what else to do.

"If you dont mind can I join you" he asked me. I really wanted to say No but who am I to say that " Ofcourse yes your majesty I dont mind, you can join". "Thank you Yn but call me by my name" he said. I again froze what the~ I am not suppose to call you by your name you damn head. I dont know what to say so I just nodded.

He sat and order some more food. Whereas Marry and Drake they went to another table with Daniel. I dont want them to go but Daniel dragged them for other table saying they cant eat at the same table with king sigh. I am just worried about rumours. Last time rumours only not yet died now this...

Fianally our food arrived. We started eating in complete silence. Well its really awkward I wanted to speak but I dont know what to.. so I just kept queit. "Yn" he called me I just hummed " Hm?" "What were you doing here? " "Nothing I just came here to shop " I answered him,  he just nodded. "I heard your got guest at your house" he asked. "Yeah Duke and his family came" I told him.

He stoped eating and looked up  "Is his daughter also back" he asked me seriously. "You mean Angelina, yes she is also back" he kept his chopstick down and said "You gota be careful of her princess" he said " i- i" he got up from his seat, and so I,  he came to my side and hugged me tightly. I am stunned for a moment then I came back from my thought and started pushing him but he tightend his grip around my waist.

"Your majesty?" I called him. "Shh" he just shushed me and said " stay still princess and I told you to call me by my name isn't it hm?" he wisper near my ear   . I dont know what to say so I just stayed still. I started looking here and there hoping someone would come but my bad no one was there including Marry and Drake. Whole place is empty.

He still hugging me tightly like his life depended on it and he is sniffing me like dog. "Baby you know that girl crazyness right? so I want you to stay away from her" he is talking about Angelina. "Yes your majesty" I said but his grip got tightend around my waist heck its started hurting " call my name" he demanded. " But I am not allowed to do that" i said hoping he would understand. "Call my name damn it" he said loudly.

"Ju.. Jungkook" I said he lossed his grip and made me look at his face. He smilled and cupped my face "Thats right baby but I prefer you calling me kookie" he again continued " Just stay away from her ok?" he asked me I just nodded. "Its getting late we should go now" he took my hands and started going out but before that he turned around and said "I love you, I love you soo much baby" he said and again cupped my face and smashed his lips on mine. My eyes  widdened I try to push him but before that  he pulled away and pecked my nose.

"I just hope you come back to me by yourself baby I dont want to use force on you. I wont be as soft as I was in past princess" he said seriously but suddenly started smilling "ok?" he asked me but I wanted to say no but he is really scary and no one is here so I just nodded. "I want words princess" he demanded. " y...yes" I said.

He again started smilling sweetly " come lets go " he hold my hands and started walking outside. We came near carriage I was about to climb but he stopped and made me look at his face. Now I am more scared cause we are in public there are lot of people here. " princess listen carefully ok?.." he asked me I nodded. "You got 10 days for you to come back to me, accept my love and be my queen or else you will not like the outcome baby.. Hm?" I again nodded cause I dont want to creat a scene here. "Remember baby I'll make you mine by hook or by crook... so I suggest you to come to me by yourself that will be good to everyone baby". He smilled and signalled me to climb the carriage.