.....1•◍✧*。

Charlie stepped into the house, making sure the door was closed before turning around on his heels.

His eyes widened in surprise as he saw a shadow in the kitchen. He quickly put the hood of his black sweatshirt above his head and started walking towards his room with long strides when....

"Hey baby! I must say that am deeply hurt."

He halt on his track and let out a sigh before tilting his head to glance at the elegant lady behind him. "Mom."

"Oh, mom? Not even an 'hi' or 'i missed you'? Come on."

"Hi mom...." He mumbled with a forced cheeky smile before turning around and walked away.

Mrs Puth huffed, putting her hands on her waist as she stare at the door of her son's room.

"That's strange." She mumbled to her self, shrugging it off. She then sniffed the air, frowning at the smell of something burning before realizing she kept something on the cooker.

"My fish!" She screamed, running into the kitchen.

.....

"Great! She's back." Charlie talked to himself, throwing his backpack to a corner in his room before rushing to his dressing table, he grab a band-aid and quickly cover up the cut on his forehead and uses his hand to brush off his hair, making sure the spot wasn't exposed. He can't risk letting his mom know he got bullied again.

After staring at himself on the mirror, he let out a sigh and stumbled towards his bed, slumping down on the soft mattress with a grunt.

"Damn, I'm exhausted." He yawned, fluttering his lashes and started dozing off.

......

"Leave me in peace."

"Why?"

"Peace is good, calming."

"Well....yeah but you need to eat."

"Why?"

"Because it's good."

"I don't wanna eat, i need sleep."

"A kid like you needs to eat a lot like an horse, so GET UP!"

"Ouch! Mom! The fuck?! I think I lost my hearing"

"You mean your earring?"

"No. I mean, i can't hear you right now!"

"You just heard me."

"What...the..? right." Charlie let out a defeated sigh and groaned in annoyance.

"Come on, come on, it's dinner time." Mrs. Puth announced in joy, leading her son towards the dining room.

They both sat down and Mrs. Puth served Charlie his favorite, urging him to eat with a smile on her beautiful face.

"Wow."

"I'm sorry am not always home to cook your favorite, son."

Charlie gulped and glanced up, smiling a little at his mother before digging into his food.

Mrs. Puth smiled as well and started eating along with him.

Some minutes later....

"Son."

"Yeah?"

"I er... There's something I need to discuss with you."

"Is it important?" Charlie inquired as he kept his spoon and wipe his lips with some tissues.

"Um..yeah it's very important."

"Okay....So? What is it?" He asked, giving his attention to Mrs. Puth.