....13•◍✧*。

10 years ago.....

Kim Bum ran into the hallway and sighed as soon as he saw Namjoon and Taehyung on the bench.

"Kids." He called and the two young boys lift up their head to stare at him.

A gasp slip through his rosy lips as soon as he saw Taehyung's bruised face. The fourteen years old boy was nose bleeding due to the fight some brats had with them.

Namjoon on the other hand looks perfectly fine, except from his knuckles which were bleeding. Taehyung was the first to get up from the bench and went to hug his papa, meanwhile Namjoon just stood up and stayed still.

"Good gracious! look at your face."

"It's okay."

"It's not okay, you get it? I-i mean when will you both stop getting involve with those kids? I warned you not to fight, didn't i?"

Taehyung and Namjoon slowly lower their head in shame.

"Babies, this is like the fourth time you guys are getting suspended in a term. I mean just put an end to this okay. We've talked about this before, haven't we? Everything you do now would be in your records, you don't wanna have a bad reputation do you? I'm sure you don't."

Taehyung sadly nod his head meanwhile Namjoon looked away, seemly angry.

"Do you understand Kim Namjoon?! Do not make me come here again, you need to act like the kid i know."

"Right, maybe you don't know all about me." Namjoon whispered, but his words were distinctively heard as he spoke. "You should at least ask why Tae's face is bruised." The sixteen years old boy spoke with a tone dripping off bitterness before walking away, leaving his papa in shock.

"He wasn't gonna, but they called you and appa dirty faggots. He doesn't like that name. I don't like it either." Taehyung mumbled before looking up at his papa and saw tears prickly out of his orbs.

"That's awful." Jessi commented.

"Yeah it was. I mostly felt bad for Tae since he was an easy target. He was picked on at school and kept it all to himself until the day i witness it with my own very eyes. I wanted to beat the crap out of those assholes but then papa's words always come stricking me." Namjoon elaborate and let out a long sigh.

"So...you stopped fighting?"

"....mhmm, yeah. It's late. You should sleep now. I will be in the next room, in case you need me." Namjoon said with a subtle smile before getting up from the bed and started heading towards the door.

"You can sleep here....i-if you w-want to...?" Jessi stuttered, blushing red as she awkwardly cleared her throat.

Namjoon halt on his track and tilted his head, chuckling a bit as he stared at her. She acts like she doesn't have a soul but she's a very warm person. Namjoon was glad she was opening up to him. He couldn't be more happier when he introduces her to his parents and how she easily click with them, especially his papa.

"Okay." He replied and went back to his bed, lying next to her before tilting his head to look at her face.

"I like it when you open up to me like this." He whispered as Jessi stared into his eyes, letting him pat her hair as he pleases.