....16•◍✧*。

One month later...

"Mr Puth I'm sorry i had to settle an issue before coming. Why don't we have a walk." A police officer in his early 30s said with a subtle smile as he led Charlie towards the precinct field.

"You ask to see me. D-did you....did you find him?" Charlie quietly asked, swallowing the lump in his throat as his heart began to pound loudly and fastly.

"Er..." The officer slightly nod his head and flash his infamous smile once more before shoving his hands into th pocket of his denim jean jacket." But.." he added, trailing off as he tilt his head in a curious manner.

Charlie gulped, feeling cold sweat sliding down his face as he anxiously waited for the man to continue. "But...?" He inquired, preparing for the worst.

"You said...the boy you're looking for is your boyfriend?"

Charlie rapidly nodded, stopping to face the officer as he stared at him with eyes brimming with hope.

"Are you sure you're not mistaken?" The officer quietly inquired bringing a frown upon the chestnut haired male's face.

"What?" He asked, confused and angry.

"Uh...er...you see, i don't know how to tell you this. But after looking into it, i don't think he's someone you'd know. He's way out of your league and here, i bought all the information we found on him. Mr Jeon Jungkook....you see, is the president's son runaway son."

The look of shock spreading across Charlie's face could not be described, he felt lost, hurt and speechless as he took the file and read through the pages, processing what he heard.

"Kookie." He whispered letting few tear drop to escape his orbs while staring at the older's photograph.

.......

"Aish! I give up! This is more frustrating than writing a math exam!"

Taehyun groaned and slump onto the sofa, all of them having been finding Jungkook since a month now. They have reported to different stations in search of the older. They even printed out his photo and hung it around the streets, hoping to get a call that he was found but their efforts has been futile.

But among them, the most frustrated one was Beomgyu who knew Jungkook's secret all along but kept silent about it. He really wanted to tell them but he felt it wasn't his place to, besides Jungkook has kept his identity for so long and he must've had a good reasons why he didn't tell them the truth.

Beomgyu wanted to respect that, so he tried not to pry too much. Though, he once gave the older an hint to tell them the truth.

"Gosh...he must've been so dumb to realize what I meant." Beomgyu whispered to himself as he stare into nothing, remembering how he gave Jungkook an hint. "Or was i the dumb one? Should I have made it obvious?"

"Oh oh oh, what is this?! Isn't that- isn't that Jungkook?! What's going on? Why is he on the tv? Wae?!"

Beomgyu instantly whipped his head towards the huge flat screen and stare at Jungkook's photo with extremely large eyes.

"What the..."

"Omo! It's him!"

"But why is he....you must be kidding me."

News headline: The president's son who was known to have ran away from home has recently come back to celebrate his birthday and engagement party. He claim to have gone on a world tour with some of his friends and didn't ran away from home.

His fiancée lady Choi Yu Jin the only daughter of assemblyman Choi claims she was aware of his tour plans. It was said that some people who are against Mr. President were the once who has spread this false rumors. Reporting from BBC morning News.