....10•◍✧*。

I'm sorry this chapter is coming late, there are so many ideas in my head that i don't even know where to start from. Trust me it's more frustrating than re-writing a book. I have been thinking non-stop. Even now I'm still trying to decide where i should begin with and this has never happened to me before.

Anyway lets see how it's gonna be....

Bahiyyih hummed, brushing her hair as she comes out of her room, walking towards the living room but halt, feeling a presence behind her. She then slowly turned around and gasped in surprise as she stare at the older with her disheveled outfit.

"Unnie! Where are you coming from looking like that? Jamkkan! Did you not sleep at home?!" She nearly shouted, staring at the chocolate skinned girl with enhanced orbs.

Jessi gulped and cleared her throat in awkwardness before looking away from her cousin, avoiding her gaze in embarrassment while running her fingers through her disheveled hair.

"Have you guys eaten? Lemme take a quick shower, I will go make breakfast." She said before rushing into her room.

Bahiyyih scoffed in disbelief before shouting. "Breakfast my foot! It's afternoon already!" The blonde haired girl huffed before turning around and left, thinking.

......

"Mworago?!" Yeonjun shouted, looking as if he wants to murder someone or anything.

"Give me his address I'll kill that son of a bitch."

"Yah! Will shut up and read the room for once? Won't you think of Noona's feelings? You are going to kill him?" Beomgyu shouted at Yeonjun before scoffing in disbelief.

"Let's just work on getting back our Noona at this level I'm afraid she'd become depressed." Taehyun said with out taking his eyes off the weeping girl.

Yeonjun sighed and nodded before tilting his head to glance at the door as Soobin and HueningKai walked in.

"What is this? Why do they seem close?" Yeonjun inquired in a whispered, frowning as he stare at SooKai intertwined fingers.

"I know right."

Kai immediately smiled at Yeonjun and Beomgyu who cocked a brow in surprise, already having a hint of what was happening.

"Er..guys there's something I'd like to say."

"Which is....?" Bahiyyih immediately asked.

"Soobin hyung and I....we are...we-" Kai stuttered, blushing madly as he shift his gaze to stare at the older who smiled sweetly in return.

"Kai and I are dating. We are in a relationship as of today." Soobin announced and Jessi who was hanging her head low immediately shot her head up and nearly shouted.

"Mworago? Why are you two rubbing it in? Ah... I can't believe this is happening to me. Ahhhhhh."

Soobin and Kai immediately jump out of the way as Jessi bolted towards the door and went into her room, leaving them both in surprise.

"Uh? What does she mean?" HueningKai inquired, frowning.

Taehyun stared at the clueless boys and sighed loudly.

"Jackson was cheating on her. She caught him red handed and he said the words before she could and that's while she's provoking. No one should act like a couple when she's around. Especially you two, Beomgyu." Bahiyyih replied pointing at Taegyu couple who had an offended look on their face.

Yeonjun laughed, shaking his head in disagreement. "Yeah...as if that would happen. These two are.." he trailed off.

No one told him to shut his mouth when beomgyu threw him a look. A look that could put someone beneath six feet under the ground.