....7•◍✧*。

A week later .*˘*.。*♡•◍✧*。

~♪-i'm just on a t-shirt on the couch~ the way you want me makes me want you now~~ the only thing you have to say is...WOW! ~♪

Beomgyu tsked and tried to make a better dance move on the song as he walk down the street but something rather interesting caught his attention from a distance not so far.

"Fucking bitch!" He muttered through gritted teeth, throwing his backpack on the ground before running towards his boyfriend.

"Get the fuck away from him!" He shouted, pushing the red haired boy; Jungwon away from Taehyun.

"Beomie!-"

"Don't Beomie me! Okay? So what? You are going to cheat on me with this bitch on broad daylight?! And you think I'm that stupid? Why don't you just break up with me instead of fucking behind my back with him?!"

"What? Babe you getting this all wrong?"

"Oh seriously?! Tae i just saw you guys hugging? Hugging too much that i can handle? And are you going to say you two are just friends now? But friends don't hug that tight! Damn it!"

"It's not w-what you think Beomgyu, i-i can explain." Jungwon stuttered, panicking.

"Well hell with you and your explanation, get the fuck away from my sight!"

"Beomgyu!-" Taehyun called pleadingly.

"Let me explain." Jungwon said with worriment.

"Fuck off!" The pretty long haired boy spat angrily before storming off.

.........

Knock knock knock!

"Coming!"

Knock knock knock!

"Okay okay! I'm coming! Geez why are you so impatien-Oh my God Beomie?"

Kai frozed, eyes filled with worry as Beomgyu burst into tears and shakily hug him.

"What happened?" The younger asked in surprise, quickly closing the door before leading the older towards his bed.

"Stop crying now, okay? Hey, listen to me. You have to stop crying." Kai said, trying his very best to console the older who shook his head in refusal.

The younger sighed and decided to give him some time.

It was more than an hour since Beomgyu was crying and the younger has started to feel a bit irritated while staring at him.

"Beomgyu! Are you going to keep crying or explain what happened? I think it's high time you choose."

"And if i-i don't?"

"Well, i guess I have to kick you out of my room until you're ready.-"

"Fuck you bitch!"

"Ah..you wish." Kai sassed, folding his arms over his chest as he cock a brow at the older.

"So?"

"It's Tae."

"Taehyun? What did he do?"

"I think he's having an affair with Jungwon!that red ghost bitch isn't over him, I'm sure of it!"

" Jesus Christ, are you serious-"

"Does it look like I'm not?"

"Well...You are a fucking idiot! How could you think Taehyun would do that to you? I mean dude you have him wrapped around your pinky! Where the fuck is your fish brain?!"