....3•◍✧*。

"what?"

Charlie chuckled along with Jungkook who had his hands wrapped around his stomach as he laughed along with him.

They were both lying beside each other on Charlie's bed while staring at the white-blue illuminated ceiling.

"Yeah, he was extremely weird." Jungkook said, chuckling while reminiscing some funny memories of someone.

"He graduated last year so he had to move out."

"Oh. That's good, i don't think I'd have been able to live with him. I-i don't really like having a roommate. I-i like being alone."

"I get it, i can even tell just by staring at you. You're like a nerd."

"Really?" Charlie inquired, chuckling softly. "Yeah, i mean it's so obvious when I looked at your face."

They both burst into laughter before tilting their head to stare at each other. Jungkook blinks his eyes, mouth falling agape as he stare closely at Charlie who was hypnotized by his beauty.

"Um...i better start heading to my room." Jungkook said after sitting up.

"Oh, y-yeah you should start going. I-i mean it's late. So yeah." Charlie spoked, unnecessarily loud while fumbling with his words.

Jungkook chuckled as he stare at the flustered boy. He shook his head and smile sweetly as he got up and said. "Good night Charlie. See you tomorrow."

The aforementioned gulped and nodded, staring into nothing as his cheeks began to glow red.

Never has he thought his name could sound so melodious. The way it slips out of Jungkook's lips were something, something that has engraved in Charlie's mind forever.

Next day.....

"Alright son, you take good care of yourself. Okay?"

Charlie nodded, looking so done already but Mrs. Puth only just started.

"Jessi, you make sure he eats 24/7. If he doesn't eat you lemme know.-"

"Mom, are you trying to make me look like an hamburger or something?"

"Well, i rather come back to see an egg roll instead of a dried skewer." Mrs. Puth replied with a grin before pinching her son's cheek.

The others laughed as Charlie wince and quickly freed himself from Mrs. Puth, sulking cutely in embarrassment.

"Alright, i should start going-"

"I was waiting for you to say that."

Bahiyyih and Kai chuckled along with Jessi and Mrs. Puth then fake anger as she mini-glares at her son while smiling devilishly.

"I'm heart broken." She said, dramatically.

"Come on, mom. You really should start going for real. That old man has been waiting for so long now." Charlie said using his jaw to motion at the Uber driver who was staring at them with angry eyes.

"Oh my God! He looks like he's about to murder me!"

"Anyone would." Jessi replied without a thought.

"You little-get over here!"

After chasing Jessi around the Uber the driver annoyingly pressed the horn, making them all to cover up their ears in order to block the unending high-pitched sound.

"DANGSIN EUN DEUREOGAL GEOT IPNIKKA?!"

(Will you enter?!)

They burst into laughter as Mrs. Puth quickly hop into the backseat of the car like a chipmunk and started apologizing to the old driver who glared at them, causing them to shut up quickly.