....6•◍✧*。

"Ah-ah!"

Charlie wince as Jungkook added pleasure to his wounded lips.

"Gently, it's hurts-"

Jungkook suddenly threw the clothe-ice pack into a bowl before looking back at Charlie with a thunderous expression.

"You should have fought back."

Charlie brows instantly went into a slant curve, hinting he was trying to figure out why the older was looking angry and what was going through his head.

"Jungkook i-i didn't-why didn't you fight back?!" Jungkook shouted, cutting him off for the second time as he stare dead into his chocolate orbs.

"Why did you let them do this to your face? Why?! Uh? Why didn't you fight back?" Jungkook angrily inquired as tears began to prickle out of his eyes, surprising the brown haired boy who felt speechless while looking at him.

"Jungkook. I have no idea why you are being mad at--"

Charlie could feel his eyes surging out as he felt Jungkook soft baby lips invading his rough ones. He blinks, unmoving as he stayed frozen with a blank mind trying to comprehend what was happening.

Jungkook on the other hand slightly pulled away and look up at the brown haired boy in utter embarrassment. He inhale deeply and slowly lean away with tinted cheeks, shyly staring at the boy who was still looking at him without blinking his orbs.

He felt a thick lump forming in his throat and quickly chunk it down in awkwardness before getting up from the couch to leave. But, he halt on his track, feeling the same familiar cold chill running down his spine as Charlie wrapped his wrist with his large hand and pulled him closer.

Jungkook gulped, feeling his heart beat escalating with joy as the brown haired boy inch closer and slowly capture his lips.

Everything seems to have stopped at that moment, it felt like they were in a world where just the both of them only exists, every single detail of the moment was unforgettable, the way Charlie slide his large hand around Jungkook's waist, the way they tilted their heads, trying to have more of each other or the way Jungkook clasps his hands around the talker's neck, giving him more chances like a teacher giving a student more opportunities to solve a world problem.

Charlie wasn't very skillful but he tasted good which was more than enough for Jungkook. The older led the younger towards the bed, raking his fingers through his curly brown fluffy hair as he gently step backward and landed on the bed with the brown haired boy straddling him.

The both of them pull away for the sake of Oxygen, without tearing their gaze apart. Charlie could feel himself losing his mind as he stare at Jungkook's face. The older lewd gaze and pink swollen glossy lips were driving him insane.

He slowly intertwined their hands and dive in for another round of make out section, this time he made sure to explore not only the older's mouth but his body.

"Soft." He moaned into the kiss, using his hand to feel all over Jungkook's baby skin.

After about 6 minutes of exchanging deep hungry kisses, someone barge into the room making them to break the kiss and looking away in panic.

"Oh my bloody holy moly all gods, goddesses and buddha. What the hell." Beomgyu mumbled, darting his gaze between the two sweaty boys who were avoiding his gaze.

Jungkook gulped, getting up from the bed while buttoning his shirt. "W-why are y-you here?"

"Me?"

"Mmm"

"Orabase. You told me to get one from the pharmacy."

"O-oh, alright."

"Here you go." Beomgyu passed the medication to Jungkook and smiled widely as the stare at the both of them. "Er.... Hyunnie , Junnie and I will be going to the theater and...you guys, you guys can continue what you were doing. No one will be at home to disturb you why you are- shut up Beomgyu!"