....15•◍✧*。

"so...Tae, have you find the pres son's whereabout?" Namjoon inquired, taking his seat before Taehyung who was slowly eating.

"Yes." Taehyung replied with an emotionless tone as he continue to dig into his food without looking up at his big brother.

Namjoon frown and suddenly grin, leaning closer to the table. "Really? What does he look like? Cute? Savage? He's totally your type, isn't he? I mean other things doesn't even take longer to be done as long as you're the one taking care of it. I don't believe that little boy is harder for you to find. You must have let him hide on purpose, right?"

Taehyung abruptly stab his fork into his drumstick and let out a soft frustrated sigh. "Why are you being so nosy?" He asked, looking frustrated as he look up at Namjoon who got confused after seeing his face.

'weird.'

"Er..... No! I wasn't, i wasn't being nosy. I was just wondering how things are working out for-"

"Instead of thinking about my life why don't you start thinking of how to tell appa that you already got your girl pregnant due to a one night stand." Taehyung said, getting up from the chair before grabbing his blazer and left.

Namjoon stood there, shock out of his wit before regaining his senses. "That punk always knows everything, don't he? Aish!" Namjoon cursed under his breath, shaking his legs as he began to think.

......

"Hyung."

"She looks like her."

Yeonjun rapidly blink his eyes trying to process what Hoseok said before tilting his head and stare at the older with big orbs, coated in surprise. He suddenly chuckled and began to pat the older's back while shaking his head. "You're probably overthinking it. The last time you saw her was 18 years ago, how can you be so sure about it?"

"I don't know either, i just have this feeling that it's she. I don't know maybe I'm running out of my freaking shit." Hoseok curse and began to pull his hair frustratedly.

"Sometimes we do get feelings and sometimes those feeling aren't real. Hyung what I'm trying to say is that you... shouldn't.... get your hope so high like this. I don't wanna see you broken." Yeonjun mumbled, voice barely above whisper.

Hoseok paused and slowly tilted his head to stare at the younger pretty face before pulling away from the barrier and wrap his hands around Yeonjun's neck, pulling him into a dainty kiss.

Yeonjun kiss back, gripping the older shirt into his sleeve as Hoseok deepen the kiss, adding more intensity. The moment has to come to an end as someone called Yeonjun, making the said boy to jump out of fright.

"Yeonjun-ah! Jessi unnie is calling you to help her with...oh, you both are here." Author-nim looks around surprise as she stare at the two who looks like a yeti caught in spotlight.

"Er...i think i better leave." Yeonjun excused himself and quickly scram off. Meanwhile, Author-nim confusingly stare at him before looking back at Hoseok with a know-it-all grin. "Na, na, na, na, what's going on between you two? Tell me, tell me."

Hoseok stared at her before rolling his eyes and looked away. "Scram off, Donkey."

"Ouch it's hurt right here in my meow meow." She pouted with her hands laid on her chest before hugging his side, dramatically. "Honestly, speak out. What's wrong?" She inquired.

"Jangmi." Hoseok finally let out with quiet sigh, slipping through his pink lips.

Author-nim slowly let go of his waist and press her weight upon the barrier as well, while staring at his side view.

KISS IN YOUR HEART (POOKIE)✓✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें