....20•◍✧*。

Charlie tilted his head to look at Jungkook's side profile and quietly suck in air before turning around so he could face the older.

"His house is like three buildings away from here but why are we standing on this roof top?" The younger asked, perplexed.

" 'cause I want him to come to me. Hana, du, se." Jungkook mumbled, making his lover to squint his eyes before drifting his attention to the lane.

"Appa! Catch me if you can!" A girl of about 8 years old, wearing a pink mini casual gown, with pink design boot and pink headband tying her hair in ponytail squealed with a round cheeky smile printed on her cute face as she took off in full speed, making her father to run after her.

"Yah! Park Micha I'm coming for you!"

Charlie gasped, darting his eyes between the man and Jungkook before using his hands to cover his mouth.

"What the hell....how did you know he was coming.?" The younger asked as he pull his hands away and took a step closer to his lover.

"Jimin told me everything about him."

Charlie noticed the older's down expression and step closer to him, pulling him into a gentle hug.

"Who are you?" A tiny voice asked, causing the lovers to pull apart, slowly as they stare down at the little girl with Bambi eyes.

'Park Mi Cha is my step sister.'  Jungkook thought and began to wonder why Jimin didn't say anything about his father's Kids.  When the assistant said 'his family' all Jungkook thought about was his father and step father, he has no idea they have a kid and another one on the way.

He felt tears gathering in his eyes as he look up from Mi Cha and saw his father staring at him in curiousity while his step-father carefully walk towards him with his hands supporting his waist.

Jungkook felt a different emotion, knowing this people never knew he exist. He wanted to blame his sorrow on someone, but he couldn't. It's not like Park Chanyeol knew his mother got pregnant and to be honest, everything happened this way because of his mother.

"Oh, i didn't think we'd see anyone here."

Charlie felt awkward, hearing the deep voice of his lover's father. This is the true father of his lover, it makes him feel nervous and a bit scared.

"Oh annyeon gha se yo!"

"Ooh, you're from Korea." Chanyeol pointed at Jungkook as they both stood upright after greeting them. "Er....yes, my boyfriend is a Korean but I'm an American."

"I already know that. Your faces gave it away. I'm just surprised." Chanyeol laughed making Charlie even more awkward and nervous.

"Yeobo. Look, we've a couple here on the rooftop." Chanyeol announced as he kept some picnic boxes on the large table and wrap his hands around his preggo husband.

"annyeong ajeossi" Jungkook and Charlie both bowed and smiled.

"Ajeossi? Omo just call me Hyunnie, I'm Park Baekhyun and this is my husband Park Chanyeol."

Jungkook felt an unknown feeling spreading across his chest as he awkwardly smile and nodded. "Er...my family and I always come here for picnic. The owner of this building is a good friend to us, so it's literally like we owned this building, hahahaha."

"That's right, come here, come over and join us." Baekhyun invited the couple who awkwardly obeyed, bowing as they sat down with the family.

"You see my husband is the one who design this house. He's been friends with the owner since childhood. This is the first house he designed after graduating from uni and to be honest we spent most of our time here than our actual home." Baekhyun smiled as he reminisce the food memories while opening the lid of the boxes.