....9•◍✧*。

Please don't be offended and check out my new book titled Jungkook [[Vkook]]. Damn self promotion sucks. Please also help me share this book to your followers please please please i beg you all! Sarang hae yo! Thank you so much for your support and votes!

......

"Speaking of which, we don't really know much about Jungkook hyung." Taehyun who has woken up, joined his boyfriend who narrated what happened earlier to him .

"You're right."

"Let me remind you both something, Mr President name is Kim Seokjin, KIM SEOKJIN NOT JEON SEOKJIN." Beomgyu screeched through gritted teeth while holding back the urge to explode at Taehyun but especially Yeonjun who was making his blood to boil like lava.

"Okay, fine. But what if Jungkook is Mr President 's son?" Taehyun asked with a playful laughter, knowing all too well he was getting on his boyfriend nerve with their stupid theory.

"That's absurd!" Beomgyu shouted making them to flinch.

Yeonjun hummed, suspiciously staring at the boy before keeping the dishes in the sink. "Beomgyu you are overreacting. Jamkkan! Don't tell me...." Yeonjun trailed off and Beomgyu gulped as his eyes met the older's ocean blue ones.

"It's you!" Yeonjun screamed and Beomgyu sighed in disbelief. "You are such a stupid fuck!" Beomgyu grits out, wishing he could run over the older in order to knock some sense into him.

"Ssh baby you shouldn't use those lips to curse." Taehyun said sniff kissing Beomgyu cheeks while caressing his pink lips making the pretty boy to blush madly as he stare into his boyfriend mysterious eyes.

"Great! And I thought you dogs fucked last night, your PDA is grossing me out."

That was enough to make the condo very chaotic as Taehyun began chasing Yeonjun around.

....

"Good morning."

Soobin frowned processing the tone he heard behind him before whipping his head to the side and subconsciously gulp as he saw HueningKai beautiful eyes staring straight into his orbs.

"How are you feeling?" The younger softly inquired, seemly a bit drowsy while looking at him.

Soobin felt his heart hammering against his chest as he looked around, realizing he was in the younger's room.

"Do you remember anything?" Kai gently asked, removing one of the pillows against the headboard and hugged it to his chest.

Soobin grunt, caressing his forehead avoiding the younger gaze as he sat up. "Not yet, my head hurts a little." He said in his hoarse baritone making HueningKai to pull his blanket over himself as he shiver.

"What happened? Why am I here in your room?"

Kai pursed his lips, staring into the older eyes before averting his gaze to the ceilings of his room. "You came home dead drunk. I was able to take you up to your room but you vomited on the floor. I had to bring you to my room which is why I am so exhausted. Yah, you seriously shouldn't sing when you're drunk. Your voice was so damn..... terribly horrible." Kai said stressing his words as he look back at Soobin with a sweet smile.

The order blushed and started rubbing his nape before letting out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" Kai whispered, curiously staring at the older who seems bothered by something.

"Did i- i-i didn't do anything... s-stupid right? O-or say something s-stupid, r-right?"

Kai visibly gulped, staring immensely at the older's handsome face before a smile broke out of his lips, then he gently shook his head.